• Timone lot (DCA expansion)

• Hollywood backlot (Bus expansion)

• Redwood creek (ruin a good thing)

• Magic Way side of DLH lot (shoehorn)

• Toy Story (3rd gate)

• Other (post idea)

Results are only viewable after voting.

I would be fine if it went NOWHERE.

But for the sake of the poll, I picked the Hollywood backlot area because it's kind of a wasted space right now. And I'd rather they put something better over at DisneyIand Forward.

I will riot if they take out Redwood Creek challenge.
Yea I hope they do something cool with the backlot, but I don’t think a jungle area will vibe well between old Hollywood and Marvel.
I voted for DisneylandForward area (Paradise Pier lot), but I’m with you about Grizzly Peak and will bring the pitchforks!!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a good point. It would seem strange in that area. I vote totally different park somewhere else so I never need to visit. 🤣

Though I will add...based on that photo, it does look better than Pandora at Animal Kingdom. I was very underwhelmed when I visited.

Though I will add...based on that photo, it does look better than Pandora at Animal Kingdom. I was very underwhelmed when I visited.
You mean the artwork they showed? (Yes they can definitely improve the original version)

Last edited:

Yeah, that new artwork looks promising. I like things that have a lot of water. Pandora at AK was just 'blah' for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter