Panic setting in...1st time to WDW 12/29-1/7 & feeling overwhelmed! HELP! ...

Congratulations on going to WDW! I just wanted to let you know that we were there last week. I had everything planned, what day to do what park and what we wanted to see in each park etc. We were able to see most of the things we wanted to, not all, but we had the best time! We were there 7 days and went to all four disney parks, universal studios, islands of adventure and sea world, if you can believe that! We obviously didn't see it all, but we saw a lot of what we wanted to and really had a great time. So what I'm trying to say from all this rambling is...take a deep breath, relax, plan the important things you want to see and do and if plans change while you're there, just go with the flow and enjoy the time with your family! Just being there is magical!:)

Listen to everyone!! You are going for FUN! If you don't have every minute scheduled out..you will be the better for it!!! There is so much to see, do and experience! HAVE FUN!!! Watch out for lovely little details that are so Disney...Eat at least 1 good meal...see illuminations if you can...HAVE FUN!! Wander around like a tourist and let the castmembers help you! You never know what kind of little treats they'll bestow...act like a kid...HAVE FUN!

Good luck, and let us know how it goes! And did I say Have fun???

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter