Paper Layout #27: 9/1 - 9/19

Very Nice MorgansMom! And I do like your title.

Here is my submission

IMGP3531.jpg

Well, i gave your sketch a try. I think I got it in on time LOL
This is a layout of the Sleigh Ride we took at Wilderness Lodge during our December 2007 Disney Trip.
I didn't realize the title was a little slanted till I took this photo. It is fixed now though LOL

2590134900079946734S600x600Q85.jpg

great job everyone!

i love that purple paper jennifer. is it that paper we were looking at at acm?

Thanks Jennifer! I don't have SCAL. :sad1: I just ordered CDS. I might have to eventually get SCAL. It can do so many cool things.

The Mini Monograms cart has some scalloped shapes on it, and you can turn off some of the stuff in CDS so it won't cut the holes in the scallops. Do you have that cart?

The winner is MorgansMommy2000.

Congrats.

Please feel free to start the next challenge at your earliest convenience. I ask that no prizes be involved with the exception hosting the next challenge.

Thanks!!

Again, everyone did a fabulous job!!!
Scrapgirl3 :welcome: adorable LO.

Sorry, I wasn't around a lot last week, I have been under the weather and sports season for 4 of the 5 kids are in full swing and big events w/in those sports are coming up over the next 2 weeks.

I won?! Holy cow, I can't believe I won! It was just a pleasure to be nominated! I'd like to thank the Academy and, of course, all my fellow nominees! :laughing:

Nan, I just need to post a challenge, nothing special? I can use another page map, right? Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

I won?! Holy cow, I can't believe I won! It was just a pleasure to be nominated! I'd like to thank the Academy and, of course, all my fellow nominees! :laughing:

Nan, I just need to post a challenge, nothing special? I can use another page map, right? Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

Yes, that is all you need to do.. set a deadline, a sketch or challenge us to use a specific color, number of items (embellishment or photo)...

Feeling better? Getting there.. I've had better days..but thank you for checking. I think some of it is the stress from the fact the kids' sports are in full swing w/ big events, homecoming activities, homecoming banner help for DD. It will get better... I'm only one person..and I probably over did it.

The Mini Monograms cart has some scalloped shapes on it, and you can turn off some of the stuff in CDS so it won't cut the holes in the scallops. Do you have that cart?

I don't have Mini Monograms, but it has just been added to the top of my cart wish list! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter