Paper Piecing Swap-- UPDATED!!!! 8/6/02

Just checking to see the status on this swap. Have we set a due date as of yet? I was just wondering when I need to get in high gear!!

Lisa

I was hopeing to get more people. I will ask a few people personally to see if I can get 2 or 3 more people.
Right now I think we will set the date for June 15th. ( That's over a month to work on PP's. which I will need.. Softball started last night.. )

So needs to be to me by June 15th. I'll update tomorrow if we have 10 or 8 people.

Thanks everyone

Linda
buckleybunch@uswest.net

Hi there,
Do you have a final number yet? I have started making my pooh bears and need to know at what number to stop!! When will you be sending out your address Bucklybunch?
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Grover,
If you don't mind, make 10. I know one lady will be joining, and I think another one or two will too.
Yes, I can give you my mailing address.

Linda Buckley
PO BOX 662
Valley, NE 68064

Oh, so glad I re-checked this thread. I just tonight completed 8 of the cutest (sorry to brag :D)little Flounders you've ever seen. I get hoping on a couple more.

Lisa

Hi everyone!! Sorry it's been a while since I"ve posted. My daughter has softball about 4 times a week now. ( twice during the week, and then tournaments on the weekend). have I just wanted to see how everyone is doing.
The pieces need to be to me in a month from today..

Linda

Linda, I'm so glad to hear from you and get a confirmation on the swap. I have been spoiled from a couple of other swap boards from updates at least weekly. We've had some trouble with hostessing flaking out on us so now I get worried. I have my Flounders all completed and will go ahead and mail them out. Thanks again for the update.

Lisa

Mine still aren't made, but I'll come through I promise. Just haven't had time with end of school schedules. The kids are out in a week, so I'll get to work soon!

My ten poohs are done! Just need to get them in the mail!
Grover in Winnipeg

I have to apologies to everyone. I haven't hosted a swap before.
I'm not flaking out. We have 10 people. babslittle one had to back out, but I have someone else that was interested. I hope everyone is checking the boards..
Can we get a head count again???

Thanks
Linda

good morning everyone I haven't been to the boards in a while my husband and I were surprized with a trip to WDW for our anneversary!!! Anyway I'm still in , Do we have to make 10 or 12?? I'm taking Minnie mouse

I'm busy making little Sebastians. Linda, do I need to send 10 or just 9 keeping one for myself? I should have them finished by early next week and can send them your way with a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Sebastians will be headed your way on Tuesday. They are all finished and my kids think they are darling, so I guess I done good. :D

Let me know for sure how many others are in the exchange. I want to send enough, but see no reason to send you "mine". If I need to make another, I'll whip one up really quick.

Oh Melissa, I can't wait to put Sebastian with Founder - how cute they will be.

Linda, I sent Flounder awhile back if you could please give me a response to confirm you have received them. Thanks.

Lisa

Hello Ladies- my ready to mail however will it be okay if I just use regular letter size envelopes? Is anyones paper peicings larger than this?
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg

I think Sebastian will be too big for a regular envelope, too.

Anyone know the answer to my question about how many we need to send? Is it 10 counting yourself or 10 in addition to yours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter