Parade Music

robertgp124

DIS Addict
I've started listening to Dis Radio. I have really enjoyed some of the music from the fireworks shows and the parades. I tried finding it for purchase in iTunes and on Amazon, but didn't have any luck.

My mac doesn't exactly like the little pop up window for DisRadio, (but I can listen thru an iTunes stream) but I see that the songs will often have links to purchase - however whenever I've clicked on the ones I like (say the ones for the Epcot fireworks), I have no luck.

I love Dis Radio!

I find that my mac will play dis radio from the 365 player link but I always get the same music I thought there would be more variety???:confused3

I find that my mac will play dis radio from the 365 player link but I always get the same music I thought there would be more variety???:confused3

I can't tell you how (and being in IT, I should be able to) but it involved a lot of pointing and clicking - the webpage offered up a link, and wanted to know what to use to open it, and I just let the mac choose. iTunes seems to take the stream and play it correctly.

missy missy, thank you. I don't know why I didn't think of eBay. I appreciate it.

I can't tell you how (and being in IT, I should be able to) but it involved a lot of pointing and clicking - the webpage offered up a link, and wanted to know what to use to open it, and I just let the mac choose. iTunes seems to take the stream and play it correctly.

missy missy, thank you. I don't know why I didn't think of eBay. I appreciate it.

Just looked for you... I really didnt find much on ebay :( I used to have a great link on my old puter, let me search some more.

K got it! :cool1:

go to http://d4kids.tripod.com/ scroll to Disney Music and click on box that says:

Disney CD's:

Songs from the Theme Parks

(Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris)

then if you click on a CD, it brings you to amazon to buy it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter