Parasail at Disney?

sdrinon

Mouseketeer
Do they have parasailing on Disney? I thought I saw some pics of this a while back. Could anyone provide me with links for more info? Thanks so much in advance!;)

I think it is $150 a person? You can do it from the Poly, and probably CG and Contemp as well.

My sister and dad did it....said it was very cool, got some cool pics from up there as well.

Gonna have to try it.

We rented watermice from GF & Contemp - wanted to also go parasailing, but you need to make reservations for that. The tandem (2 people) was about $135.00 for 8-10 minutes. We saw the boat while racing on the lake - looks like it would be fun. Have a good time!!:cool:

DH and I did a tandem parasail on Saturday. It was awsome! It cost about $127 with our 10% AP discount. It was a little scary but I would do it again without a doubt. You have to be 350lbs or less combined weight and at least 115lbs solo. I think they have a higher flight for a bit more money. Solo was around $80.

Bring a waterproof or underwater (buy a disposable!) camera. I took some of the coolest pictures while I was "sailing". I could see so far. It was great. The waterproof camera was just a precaution. I never touched the water, but I'm sure it's always a possibility. We were on the Deluxe Plan, so it was included in the price of our package.

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter