Parasailing at Castaway cay

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Going on our first DCL cruise, June 1-5,Wonder. Looking for info on Para sailing at Castaway Cay. How do we sign up for this, When,where?? Is it worth the cost?? Also Can I be on the boat to take Pics while my wife and Daughter go up?? Time to pack the bags.........

You should have already received the excursion info... it's $70 per person and you should make reservations for it now. When I called the first day we were allowed, times were already booked full!!

you will have to pay the $70 even if you just want to ride along to take pictures...space is limited.

Few questions...
How can you make ressies for this? Is it $70.00 for children and more for adults? Can you see well enough from shore to take pictures of the people up there?
Thanks!!!

If you want to just watch, the best place is on the ship. They seem to go too far off shore to be able to watch from the island.

Both times we went, they only allowed paying customers aboard the boat. We took 2 disposable cameras....one for a kind soul to take pics of dd/dh as they went up, soared, came down, and another for dh to take pics while up!

It is $70 irregardless of age. DD/dh tandemed and absolutely loved it and were both charged $70pp. Be aware, that if weather conditions don't cooperate, they will make those who wished to go tandem to go it alone.

When you get your packet from your TA or DCL, there is an 800# to call for ressies.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter