• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park character question: CHILDREN DON'T LOOK!!!

A girl in my class at college said her sister has worked at disney for five years so far and she's has played Mickey before.

I'll bet the Fantasmic Mickey must be the most challenging Mickey role. How those people do it without falling down all the time, I'll never understand!

When I first saw this question I was very interested in the answer also. I can't believe so many peolple take this question to extreme. Like someone else said" if the child can read, i sure hope he also can tell the difference between a real person and one dressed in a costume".I doubt any kids thinking Mickey is a real giant mouse is surfing the disboards.I know some of you are just being funny but come'on get over yourself and give the op a break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter