Park Hopper Prices

lmwe

Earning My Ears
I am new to all this and have a couple of questions. I guess the ticket prices went up, but I can still buy them from this sight at a better price than my DC discount. What i wanted to know is can these tickets be put on the room pass or whatever you get at your hotel that I've been reading about? Do you know what I mean? Or are these a paper ticket that you have to carry with you all the time? We are staying at ASMo the first week of Sept. and got discounted room rate, but the savings on the tickets on this sight are really good, but is it worth buying them now, or just wait till later. Sorry this sounds so rambling, but this is our first trip and it's all so CONFUSING!!!! Thanks for any help!

You are right! It IS all so confusing! But we are here to help you sort it all out! :)
I know EXACTLY what you want - you want your passes to be able to be a part of your room key so that you do not have to worry about carrying around your passes.
I do not know this ABSOLUTELY, but I am almost certain that the tickets that you get from TicketsRes are the paper variety. I do not know if you can have them added to your Disney Resort Key (I have read a number of times that you can NOT), but I would certainly ask at check-in and see. Sometimes things are easier than we think, if we just ask. (But I cannot GUARANTEE that they will do this!!! :rolleyes: )
If you want to be ABSOLUTELY certain that your tickets will be a part of your room key then you should wait to purchase them when you check in.
Hope that this helps some... :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter