• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hoppers

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
Hi

I am going to disney in march of 2002. I am buying 2 , one day passes off a friend and i needed advice. I am planning on going to the parks for at least 5 days and i wanted to know about the upgade on the tickets. i wanted to upgrade the one day passes for a 5 day hopper pass or hopper plus. Can anyone tell me about this?

Tell me as much as you can about the prices for these also. I am buying my friends passes for 50 dollars for 2 , one day passes. Should i go this way or should i buy the 5 day hopper passes?

Welcome to the DIS!

Are you just getting a left over day on his park hoppers? Do be cautious with these type of transactions because the tickets can only be verified at WDW.

It is usually better to just use the day vs upgrading the pass. For example if you upgrade them they are worth $25 or whatever the daily rate was at the time they were bought. However they are good for a day's admission so you could buy a 4-day pass instead and use the extra ones for the 5th day.

Ticket prices are posted here : Ticket Prices

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter