Park Swaps: AK Swap - Pictures Posted Page 4

I finally finished :cool1: and sent them today!!! I can't wait to see everyones! Thanks for all your work and for hosting!
Jen

After driving around with the package in the car for three days, I finally mailed it this morning. You should have it on Monday!

I'm really excited about my Library pockets and am really pleased with the way they turned out. I hope you all like them!

Cheers!

I apologize ladies. I am heading to the post office this morning. I finished last night. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to update that I definately went postal today! :banana:

I can't wait to see these! I love AK, and we all know how addicted to swaps I am! :rotfl2:

Just waiting on a few more! I hope to get them ready to go back out this weekend!!!

There are 2 we are still waiting on. One has been sent and should be here anyday. I havent' heard from the other person at all. I sent her a PM yesterday, so if I don't hear from her by the end of the day tomorrow, we may need an angel.

Also, I'm going out of town Thursday, so if I don't receive everythign by Wednesday, it will be next week before it goes out. Sorry guys! I'd hoped to get it out this weekend!

The person who's MIA is in both groups, so maybe someone from group 1 will want to angel group 2, and someone from group 2 will want to angel group 1. That way, you will get something back from both groups. I hate for someone already signed up for that group to have to do 2 different items for the same group and get 2 sets of the same thing.

christinadei said:
The person who's MIA is in both groups, so maybe someone from group 1 will want to angel group 2, and someone from group 2 will want to angel group 1. That way, you will get something back from both groups. I hate for someone already signed up for that group to have to do 2 different items for the same group and get 2 sets of the same thing.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would prefer just to get my items back and have one extra of what I made. I am waiting on these items to finish my Dec. 2005 trip and am anxious to get my things. I understand angeling the spot two weeks before the due date to give someone time to finish but we are already running a week late. An angel will need at least a week to get them done and mailed and then it will take almost another week to arrive, swap, mail and arrive back to everyone. That puts us past the middle of May.

Obviously, it's up to you as the hostess but I just wanted to share my thoughts since I'm so anxious for my goodies. I will, of course, abide by the group's decision.

Hi Sorry girls I am the MIA person... Life has been especially hetic after vacation.. I did finish up my items and they are on the way... If you have decided to send them out please just return my package .. again I am very sorry to held up this swap! Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter