Parking at Disney hotels

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
Do thay have valetservice at the hotels and can I use this than just walk to Disneyland . If I have to pay more but can walk to the park not park take the tram then walk to get to the park I will. Also where do you park to go to Downtown disney? Can you park there and then go to DL?

If you're planning on going to the parks and are not staying in one of the DL hotels, why not just park where the rest of us do, DL's parking structure? It's $10 for cars to park, certainly cheaper than a valet (by a lot), and includes a free tram ride that drops you off near bag check and right in front of DTD's World of Disney store. Trust me in that you will be closer to the parks by doing this rather than parking at the hotels. I just don't get why you'd want to fork over more money and walk further.

DTD's parking is free for 3 hours (2 additional hours with validation) then $6 for every hour after. You are not supposed to go to the parks when parking here.

I was just asking . WE have payed for bus from The Annabella hotel already. But not shore if we want to use it. Geting on and off the tram with 3 kids and 2 strollers is not a lot of fun. If I want to pay more and be closer than that is what i will do. when we go to WDW we stay at BCV and walk to the parks or take the Boats. thank you for you help and DTD was just a question al :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: so .

From the Annabella the walk is almost the same as walking from the DLH, except that you have to cross Kathella. It really isn't that bad at all, and given that you will have strollers might be doable.

We walked from Annabella, crossed Kathella and walked up to DGC and into the entrance and then out to DTD and then into the parks.

If you park in the lots (either the Mickey & Friends structure or the other Lion King one) you don't have to take the tram. Both have walkways you can use instead. We always walk so we don't have to deal with the stroller on the trams. I think it's about 3/4 of a mile walk. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter