Parking at PHL

Lvsdisney

DIS Veteran
We typically park at the long-term lot.

Are there any offsite parking that are good and are cheaper than long-term? I checked the parking spot but once you add in taxes and airport fees, they are more than the long-term lot.

Or, do any of these off-sites drop you off directly to your car? That would make it worth the extra cost.

TIA!

I’ve parked at colonial parking and found coupons for 4.50 a night. They picked me up right at my car and dropped me back at it when I returned.
Winner parking will pick you up in your own car so you can leave right from the airport

We use Express Park North. I don't think it is the cheapest, but it is a very short drive to the airport - no highway. They offer a slightly cheaper price if you book in advance. The drivers are courteous and the shuttles come quickly enough after you land.

We have always used the off site lots. They feel more secure than long term parking because they are gated and monitored.

WE love Winner Parking. The thing we like so much is option for White Glove pick up..... they pick you up in your own car, so you can load up and just go straight home. No stopping back at their office. Love that.

Express park north is the BEST. Cheaper than the longterm airport lot. Van meets you at your car when you park. No shuttle!

We are a fan of Pre-Flight. We've never even had to call when we arrive back at PHL. Just wave one of their shuttles down that makes the rounds and they'll drop you off at your car.

We use Winner. I've priced them all out, and Winner is a tad more expensive (around $5.00- $10.00) but super convenient. You're driven to the airport in your own vehicle, then picked up with your own vehicle. Then you just drive home. They're always reliable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter