• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking Questions for Hard Rock Stay

NUHuskies#1

My kids speak in COD code.. I don't know what it m
Hi there,

We are staying at the Hard Rock in less than two weeks and I was wondering for those who have recently returned if you were charged to self-park. I have heard conflicting things on this board and I was wondering if a recent guest could let me know what to expect- Thanks!

I believe they add the cost onto your final bill. 6.00 per day for self parking. During busy hours there is an attendant at the guard both checking for your hanging mirror tag, if you try to leave at a very early hour or at a time with no guard on, you'll need to put your room key into the slot to operate the gate. I guess they put parking privaledges onto the card when you first check-in. I found it much more convienient to park in the left lot( it use to be the valet lot) there was always a spot available and you have a choice to use an elevator or enter down by the rest. On the other side you can only take the loong staircase.

They do charge for parking, they add it to your bill at the end of your stay. If you valet park, I think it's $12/day. If you do it the first day, and not the rest of the time, they will probably charge you $12/day. Self-park is $6/day. I always self parked. Did the previous poster mean to go to the left when you go in past the gate? That's where I parked most of the time. Closer to where we were staying in the hotel. We found the door just past the kids club playground to be open, so we used that door mostly.

We self-parked on arrival,but did valet for the rest of time(only one night). We found it worth it. By the way, we are both NU grads 1980 and 1981!
Connears

Was there 07/30-8/6

When we drove up - guard asked name and gave us a hangar tag for mirror -

Got bill and was not charged for parking although did get upgrade to club room -perhaps included? - dont know but I doubt it - I believe we were just lucky.

Did defray some of the $50/day upgrade to club costs (although I got $100 credit because pool view club room wasnt ready)

Thank you all for your timely responses! I will remember to go to the left when entering the lot. Special note to Connears- hubby works for NU, they pay my bills and financially support my yearly trips to Orlando so I give them a plug! Its a wonderful community!

Headed to Hard Rock next week- thank you! Go Huskies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter