Parking Validation at the Hollywood and Highland Center

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help me. This will be our 1st time in LA and I wanted to know how you validate the parking ticket at the Hollywood and Highland Center. Do you have to make a purchase from a shop/restaurant or can I just go upto the visitor information center and ask for validation.
Thanks in advance

You have to make a purchase. But, you can validate across the street at the Disney Soda Fountain, if you get some ice cream. Or, my favorite, you can validate at the Beard Papa Cream Puff shop at H&H. Most of the souvenir shops on both sides of Hollywood Blvd. also validate. Maximum daily parking charge is only $10, so if you forget to validate when you make a purchase, it's not the end of the world.

You're still going to have to make a purchase somewhere. H&H does not validate without a purchase.

We were there today and bought a couple chocolates outside the kodak theater and they validated. Brings the parking cost down to $2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter