Parking/Walking Questions

Disney Anna

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know:

1) If you can walk from the Mickey and Friends parking structure to Downtown Disney (monorail station)? Or do we have to park in a specific Downtown Disney parking lot?

2) Is there a way to walk from the M & Friends parking structure to Disneyland itself and vice versa? I just don't want to have to wait in a long tram line if it can be avoided.

Thanks.

I would suggest you take the tram from the parking structure. As a tram is pulling out, another is right behind. Unless you get there right at park opening, you should not have to wait for a tram. The tram drop off is right in front of DTD and next to Disneyland and DCA entrances.

<font color=navy>Disney Anna,

Even with a long wait, it would be much faster going via tram than walking to either Disneyland, DCA, or DTD.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

They are going to start a shuttle service from Mickey n Friends Parking Structure to Downtown Disney. The stop will be near the cross over to the tram loading area. They are going to use a specially made Double Decker bus.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter