Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

Jennifer, thank you for the link. I look forward to making those.

Rachal, thank you for posting the challenge ahead of time. It helps me tie everything up because I was waiting to see if this was the challenge I thought it was going to be.
I too was thinking, hoping, that this would also be a 2 page lo and have my plans too!:)

just finished my last challenge! can we mail when we want Rachal???

I'm done with my paper piecings. I'll probably do the last challenge on Saturday at the crop.

Rita, I couldn't send a link from my phone, so I'm going to send it now. They're awesome!

Ship when ready but make you take pictures to post if your partner cannot for any reason.

I am still plugging along. spent most of the day baking and doing other things. :)

Ship when ready but make you take pictures to post if your partner cannot for any reason.

I am still plugging along. spent most of the day baking and doing other things. :)

I did take photos of my swap pieces, but forgot about my extra goodies and altered piece and they are already wrapped :eek:

No problem. I'm sure she can do that.

I was just stating a general thought. :) can't do anything but text on the phone app. So I couldn't make it big.

Hi!
I am all set to mail and went to get addy and I dont have it!
Rachal could you or Kristie pm me please?
I thought it was just me and I really did check 3x to make sure I didnt have it.
Thank you!

this is for Morgan.....

Megan LOVES all her goodies!!!! you picked her favorite hand santizer scent, the pillow case and sock cone are really cute! you made her day!!! and she says thanks! and can't wait to meet you next thanksgiving at WDW!!!

Hi
I would really like to mail this package out.
Could someone pretty please send me Belles addy? I would really appreciate it.:flower3:
Thank you.

this is for Morgan.....

Megan LOVES all her goodies!!!! you picked her favorite hand santizer scent, the pillow case and sock cone are really cute! you made her day!!! and she says thanks! and can't wait to meet you next thanksgiving at WDW!!!

Yay! Glad to hear she liked it. I didn't wrap the stuff...sorry ;) Wanted to share her pillowcases. I did some cutting, ironing, and pinning for her, but she did ALL the sewing on her own. She picked out all the fabrics herself too. This is what she's going to be giving to her girlfriends for Christmas this year (in different fabrics).

photo_zps1fd13a27.jpg

I'm going to apologize in advance to Rachal. There's no way I'm going to get all I want to done today. I'm not feeling 100% (need to call the doctor and get my TSH checked again) and after seeing what Cassey is sending to her partner, I'm anxious that my stuff just isn't enough. So...I'm plugging away, but I do have to prep for a Girl Scout Halloween party for tomorrow as well. I have every intention of mailing on Friday. Please forgive me. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter