Party of 9 having real hard time getting reservations

Megsmachine

I love Minnie!
We are a party of 9 and I am having a really hard time getting any dining reservations for mid January. If I split us up to 4/5 I could probably get reservations easier but I'm sure they wouldn't let us eat together, right?

IS there another way to do this?

Thanks!

We are a party of 9 and I am having a really hard time getting any dining reservations for mid January. If I split us up to 4/5 I could probably get reservations easier but I'm sure they wouldn't let us eat together, right?

Thanks!
When was your 60 day mark?

Thanks!
also try for 10 not 9 as Disney seems to like even numbers and if a prepay make extra one for a 2 year old

We are a party of 12. We made our reservations as parties of 6. The are either the same time or 5 minutes apart. We plan on arriving early and seeing if they will sit us together. If not, that's ok. We will just move our group around every day.

If you want to eat together you're better off calling but even then its tough to get large groups together... it's just the new Disney way.

We split up our group of 9 last trip into 5/4 reservations and we were seated together for 7 of 7 table service meals. Just arrive a little before check-in and ask nicely. The cast members were always willing to accommodate us.

We were a party of 9 in March of this year and almost all of the reservations were split as 4/5s or 6/3s. There was only one instance, at Be Our Guest, where they were unable to accommodate us and seat everyone together, even at Space 220. All of the reservations were within 20 minutes of each other and we just showed up earlier than the first reservation, checked in in person, and asked politely. We were always prepared to be told that it wasn't possible (except my mom who had to be talked off the edge at BOG when she pointed out every large table that was vacant but clearly already reserved), and were fortunate that it worked out almost all the time.

Even last week we were a party of 7 and the one reservation that was split we were able to be seated together by simply asking.

Thanks!
I would try splitting up the reservation

We split up our group of 9 last trip into 5/4 reservations and we were seated together for 7 of 7 table service meals. Just arrive a little before check-in and ask nicely. The cast members were always willing to accommodate us.

when I tried that it said I already had a reservation around the time.

To make two reservations on your account, you need to make the first reservation using another person in your party as the lead, then use your name to make the second reservation.

Oh sorry! I have two disney accounts specifically for this. One in my name, one in my husband's. They don't make it easy to navigate big groups.

We went as a group of 10 in 2016 and right at the mark it was then, was it 180 days? I don't remember, I actually called the reservation line, remember when that was a viable option (yeesh, feels like the good old days) and I got all of our ADRs for our big group accommodated that way. I wish you luck. I am struggling to even get ADRs for 2/4 this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter