Pass it on--Part II--Pass the Bacon!

Ok, so I am slow to post. Thanks for the bacon Friend!

Wow. A lot of great passing went on last night! The old rug passed around 49 (including the times it was the wrong rug). The pass the bacon has already spent time with 16 people! I hope people are replenishing the bacon!

Happy birthday, Mickeysfriend!

Jellyrolls

well, after some VMK difficulties this morning, I finally was able to pass the bacon on to the one and only ChiaBob! Be on the lookout for a cowboy bearing a pan, folks...

hagen

I received the bacon from ChiaBob and was able to pass it off to RainierEars.

I got it from Jellyrolls, and passed it on to CL_HappyBoy, a new Dis'er.

Welcome Happy! Pass it on!

Got the bacon just in time for dinner from RainierEars. :goodvibes

Thought PrincessLynda looked a bit hungry, so passed it on to her!

Hey Rain, did CL_HappyBoy give you the bacon so you could give it to MickeysMagic?

Jellyrolls

OK, I just wanted to post so that Jelly didn't freak out and go spreading boogies all day. I am at work, and I have the bacon, but can't VMK 'til I get home. I will pass the bacon tonight. I wish I had some right now actually because I am very hungry and it is still an hour and a half 'til lunch. I will update when I pass the bacon.

(BTW, is anyone else concerned that we are passing bacon in a frying pan that was started by a person who also passes boogies? :confused3 ) :rotfl2:

I passed the bacon to Tishke! :)

Disneyfreak92 said:
(BTW, is anyone else concerned that we are passing bacon in a frying pan that was started by a person who also passes boogies? :confused3 ) :rotfl2:

I did not put boogies in the bacon. I only put boogies on a select few people.

Jellyrolls

TLinden16 said:
I did not put boogies in the bacon. I only put boogies on a select few people.

Jellyrolls

I did not realize that I had been placed in such an elite class that day I was afk but not away from the computer and saw you putting boogies on poor defenseless PeachyT! :rotfl:

Okay,

If surferrat does not make a sandwich he sould be passing on the bacon now :)

I'm trying to fill in the blanks of the bacon pass. I hope I get it right.

Karen

Hmm, if that bacon ever actually reaches me (doubtful, I think), probably all I'll be able to pass along will be bacon grease drippings.

Nothing like a nice couple of strips of bacon in the morning, maybe with toast, eggs, orange juice, and coffee...

OK, guess who missed breakfast this morning?

TLinden16 said:
Don't eat it all, Surf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter