Pass it on--Part II--Pass the Bacon!

trade is very broken tonight. i had to go to fantasyland in the sky twice to trade. i recieved the bacon from Pilikia :cool1: and traded to PrincessLynda :cheer2: .

Wow. We are up to 81 hands that the bacon has gone through! Keep it going! Woot woot.

:cool1: I am doing the happy pass-the-bacon dance! I FINALLY got my hands on it from PrincessLynda and then enjoyed it today (here a slice, there a slice) and passed it on to Tishke.

Thanks PrincessLynda! :goodvibes :love2:

There's trade to fill in above me, but just wanted to let you know that Tishke passed the bacon to me. I sat down and made a delicious BL (don't care for the T) sandwich. Yum!!
4695176.gif

I then washed the pan, refilled it with bacon and passed it onto PrincessaC.
edit~Princessa snuck in up there without me seeing her! lol

I got it from lilgreenman and I am stuck with it for atleast the night! I have to go....but beware, tomorrow is the day that someone else will be frying bacon!

I can not beleive I have not had the bacon in a very long time if ever been so long I can not remember ;) :earseek:

Mal

TLinden16 said:
anyone know what happened to the bacon?

I don't know, but 2 comments:

1) that bacon's probably pretty rancid at this point
2) my mule PassTheBacon got his title approved a while ago ;)

Yes, I admit it....I still have the bacon! No one will take it from me! lol! Any volunteers???

I love the smell of bacon at closing!I'm still bacon-less.I really want to get the bacon...

I :love: Bacon!

I can not believe I have not had the bacon!
I missed out on the cards and I am missing out on the bacon! I can not believe this!
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Okay, whining session officially over! LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey Jelly, the bacon is probably pretty cold by now, put it under your arms for a few days and warm it up before you pass it ok? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter