Passporter 2001 much different from Passporter 2000??

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
We're not going until Feb. 2002 and I know that Passporter 2001 wasn't available until Feb. of this year. I'd like to have one well enough in advance to help me plan. Is there a tremendous amount of new information in each edition or should I just buy this year's edition now? ~ :) ~

I JUST GOT THE PASSPORTER 2001 A FEW WEEKS AGO--YES I THINK IT'S THE BEST ONE YET-BETTER ORGANIZED WITH MORE INFO. YOU CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT'S NEW BY GOING TO THE WEBSITE-THERE IS A LIST OF NEW THINGS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN THE 2001 EDITION. I THINK THE SITE IS WWW.PASSPORTER.COM.

I just received my passporter last week and it is really a "must have" for planners. It is not as big as other guide books but it is different in that it has specific planning pages, maps and folders to store things. I would go with the basic edition over the pricier deluxe edition. They will give you a discount on next year's edition if you buy the 2001 directly from their web site.

I used my PassPorter a lot, even at WDW, in January.
We will be returning January '02. Which, like you I will have to use the '01 version. Because I have the 2000 version, I get a good discount on the 2001 version.
I loved mine so much I wouldn't want to take a WDW without it!
I wish they had a DL version. I would use that in May!

SteamboatWillie.gif

CSR: 01/01
DL- off site: 05/01
WDW - on site: 01/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter