PAST--Beauty is in town, Imprompto TAMPA DIS MEET - Sun, Sept 14th--INDEXED

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Ok all you Tampa DIS'ers, last minute Tampa DIS meet. Come meet Beauty and family at the Florida Aquarium. Sunday, Sept 14th at 10:30.

Who is interested?

I will post a meeting place soon. Hope to see some familiar and new faces!

www.flaquarium.com/

www.flaquarium.net/

Thanks Christine! I can't wait to meet all you CRAZY Tampa girls and boy (hint hint Barry).

It will be me, DH, my mom and John-Cole and he would love to meet more kids!!

If you would like a Tampa meet then Dan I am sure we can arrange one!! :)

Barry, you know you wanna see your girl Michelle again so whatever you have planned for that day cancel and show up. You could pet the sharks for us! :)

But, with my LOUSY job, I can't!:mad: :rolleyes: Hope to see some of you in Nov. 6-9th!;)

DAN! :eek: Do you think we would actually kill you this time since you were on the brink of death the last time we dragged you around BG all day long? :p Oh wait! You are turning yourself into a healthy stud muffin now, you would be the one wanting to go on Montu while we're all dragging around tired and aching. LOL Just beware of the cowboys... that's all I'm sayin' ;)

Faith, that stinks but I'm sure we'll see you in November. :)

Have fun, y'all! I'll be down from 11/27-12/6...:D

Everybody hug Dootsy for me....:D

Heather you have made Dootsy's day! She was thrilled when I showed her that!!

I sooo wish you could be there too!!!!!

Sdoane - same as what Michelle said, we enjoy meeting new local DIS'ers. Plus we need more girls to help us gang up on poor Barry. :)

Bet?????

Yoo-hoo, Uncle Kyle. :)

BTW, anyone that shows up is subject to videotaping and being put into the DIS Meets 2003 video. You have been warned!

I think the music for this meet will be "Under the Sea."

Michelle, I think we need to discuss this video taping thing - yep we need to do something about that. *devilsh grin*

I htink I'll bring mine, b/c if Barry is doing the filming, how can he be in it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter