*Pat's Designs* (namechange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pat, I would when you have time the invite of Mickey and friends on the roller coaster...it will be for Leah and the date is August 5,2012 and for 6 days.Thank you..

Hi Angei, Hope I got them all right.
Let me know if you need changes or anything else.
Thanks for requesting

Hi Pat! Thank you again SO much for these DISsigns! I hate to ask you this but we had to change the date and time on two of them. If you aren't able to change them before we leave I can just write the change but if you could change them so I could print out good copies for the scrapbook I would appreciate it so much! The changes are

Hollywood and Vine is Jan 12 for lunch at 12:30
Ohanas is Jan 11 for breakfast at 9:30

Thank you so much!
Angie

Pat
Wow! I have spent a few days checking out your disigns. i am overwhemled by your creativity and your selfless generosity in sharing your designs. We are taking our daughter to Disney World in a few weeks to celebrate her 6th birthday.

I would like to request a few personalized meal invitations if you have time.

Each would be addressed to Maia.

Cinderella's royal Table on January 26, 2012 @ 4:25 pm
Ohana Breakfast on january 27, 2012 @ 7:30 am
hollywood and Vine on January 28, 2012 @ 12:25 pm
Pirate Pals Fireworks Cruise on january 29, 2012 @ 6:30 pm
Garden Grill on january 30, 2012 @ 5:45 pm
Crystal Palace Breakfast on january 31, 2012 @ 8:40 am
Hoop Dee Doo Revue on January 31, 2012 @ 6:15 pm
donald Duck Breakfast at Tusker House on February 1, 2012 @ 8:10 am

Thank you!!!!

I love your invites and wanted to request some for our upcoming trip.

I have 3 daughters and each invite can be addressed to all 3 of them:
Emily, Sarah and Rebecca

Crystal Palace: Breakfast: 10:15 Jan. 26, 2012
O'Hana: Dinner 6:45 Jan. 23, 2012
Akershus: Breakfast 10:30 Jan 24
Hoop De Due: 8:30 Jan. 27
Cinderella Royal Table: Dinner 7:15 Jan. 25
Garden Grill: Dinner 6:45 Jan 26
Tusker House: Breakfast with Donald 10:20 Jan 23
BBB at the castle: 12:40 Jan. 25

Thanks so much!

Hi Pat,
Thanks for your awesome work! I've been a fan of yours for years--used many of your designs on our trips in the past including your "old" passport several times for my kids, nieces, nephews, and friends. I look forward to using your new passport in 2013 on our next big family trip to WDW.

This year we're going to Disneyland (twice!) :woohoo: I'm not sure if my request is too late, but if you have time to create a Disneyland design that we could use to make matching family shirts for our January 31st trip, that would be great! If not, and this design interests you, we would certainly use it for our October trip. (Obviously, if you get it done this month we'll use the same t-shirts for both!)

I'm open to how it should look but have a few ideas...I would like a border on it unless it is able to be trimmed to look nice on the shirts. (Or it could have a colored background we can match our shirts to.) Personalizing it with our names would be cool...Mom, Dad, Jacob, Max, Ella Jo, and Zoe. FYI...Jacob is 7, Max is 5, Ella Jo is 3, and Zoe is 9mos old in case we are represented as people.

Thank you, thank you!!! :worship:

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been away for a bit, but I took a bit of time off for the holidays, xmas...newyears.... and now I finished all the celebrations with my birthday today, so that is why I havent been around...

However.... I will try to work on things again tomorrow, have to hook up the external drive to the laptop and create...so check back tomorrow

Thanks everyone for being so patient with me... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :flower3:

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been away for a bit, but I took a bit of time off for the holidays, xmas...newyears.... and now I finished all the celebrations with my birthday today, so that is why I havent been around...

However.... I will try to work on things again tomorrow, have to hook up the external drive to the laptop and create...so check back tomorrow

Pat,
It is always a good thing to take some time off! I hope you had a good Christmas and a very pampering birthday!

Hi everyone

Glad things are going well and that you enjoyed your holiday!!! Happy Birthday!!!:wizard:

Hi everyone

Happy Belated Birthday, Pat! So happy you enjoyed your holidays and especially your Birthday :cutie:

Pat,
I love your designs and so appreciate everything you do. I wanted to see if you cold do some invites for our upcoming trip. If it is too late, let me know. I am ok with whatever your current design is for these meals/ activities!

Pirates League- Sunday, January 29th @ 12:50 (an early 5th bday present)- addressed to Whit

Crystal Palace-Wed, Feb 1 @ 8:05 AM- addressed to Whit, Taylor, & Reece

Tusker House- Thursday , Feb 2nd @ 8:00AM- addressed to Whit

Hollywood & Vine- Thursday, Feb 2 @ 12:00PM- addressed to Whit

Thank You!!!
Lizzie Thorn

I would love some covers for the passports... drinking around the world 2012
there are 7 of us...
Mical
Michael
Steve
Lisa Rae
Kim
Judy
Wendy

If that is too many... one just labeled Drinking Around the World B,B,and B's
would be great.

Hi there!

I just read through all of your invites and was THRILLED to see a boys' invite for Akershus. Would you mind doing one for lunch for Noah? Instead of date and time, could you have it simply say Today at lunchtime?

(I have to go undo my request that I accidentally made elsewhere for a girls' invite. Feeling like and idiot...)

I am also in need of a Fantasmic package invite for Lunch at Mama Melrose. I need 3. One for each- Noah, Lila, and Eden.

Thank you so much in advance. And thank you for thinking of all the little boys who get dragged along to princess meals for their sisters!

Hi Pat – I just love your DISign!! :thumbsup2

I have spent hours :surfweb: looking through your disigns and photobucket accounts and found so much cool items! I have been able to use a lot of things but need to have some personalized from you, please!

Name for the reseverations my son and daughter - Peyton and Marissa. Reservations to request –

1)Pirate League March 6th at 10:20 am
http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/patsthings/requested/?action=view&current=PL-CC.png

2)Whispering Canyon March 6th at 6:35 pm
http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/patsthings/New%20Invitations/?action=view&current=WhisperingCanyonCafe.png

3)50’s Prime Time Café March 9th at 1:25 pm
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/patnl34/?action=view&current=primetimecafebw1.jpg

4)Fanstamic Dinner at Hollywood and Vine March 15th at 5:00 pm
Pat request for the Fanstamic dinner but restaurant is Hollywood & Vine - http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/patsthings/requested/?action=view&current=karstyn-mel-fan.png

Hi Pat,

Have really enjoyed looking at all of your disigns! I'd love an invitation for our upcoming February trip.

Here is the link:
http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/patsthings/New%20Invitations/?action=view&current=CrystalPalace.jpg

If it could say,

Stella, Bianca & Nola

All of you (and Mommy & Nanny, too!) are invited to come to
The Crystal Palace
for a special dinner with Pooh and his friends.

Join us tonight, February 22, 2010, at 6:30 p.m. to fill your tummies with delicious delights!

Can't wait to see all of you then!

Thanks so much in advance! :goodvibes

Gina

I was looking through your photobucket and found an anniversary design I love. Could you please make file name aj-1-2.jpg with
Donna and John
Celebrating 20 years of Magic :flower3:

thank you

Wow first of all I would like to say you are doing an amazing thing here for all these people!! Spending your time doing all these invites etc up for everyone, and you do an amazing job on them all!!
I just joined and I spent hours looking at your stuff, it is great, and I would love to get a few things done up for my boys as it is our first trip to Disneyland.:yay:
I was wondering if I could get the following:
The Blue mickey head autograph cover with the names TY and CONNOR

An invitation to Chef mickeys breakfast on April 1, 2012 at 8:30, one for Ty and one for Connor.

An invitation to Disneyland, the mickey one with the red border with mouse ears, we are giving it to them the morning of the trip, so one that says we are leaving right now maybe. we are flying March 30 and going to Disneyland from March 31-April 4. If you could do one for Ty and one for Connor, they are 10 and 7.

A stick figure family with "The Hoglund Family"
Brian -dad
Farrah-mom
Ty-10yr
Connor 7yr
and at the bottom Disneyland 2012

Filmstrip-the boys one, one for Connor and one for Ty

Name Fills with mickey and frinds one for Ty and one for Connor

And also a front page "The Hoglund Family Disneyland Vacation 2012" i saw some with a picture of the castle and mickey and friends on it, something like that would be wonderful.

I feel like I am asking for so much, but your stuff is so wonderful!! You really do add so much to ones trip by helping and providing these things for people to give to their children!!! We are very excited to be going and finally taking the boys!!

Thank you!

Pat, I asked you a while ago to do a heard you were coming letter for my DGD Mia, and it is perfect, however, I made a mistake...I need it NOT to say, Art of Animation Resort as this is a surprise. The letter can be from Minnie or Mickey, not a problem..Thank you so much for giving you extra work and a request...

Hi Pat,

Just LOVE your passports with the flag! May I please request two covers (the ones with 2012 on the back):
one for Kennedy
one for Jack

Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter