Paying Dues with a Gift Card

I had no issues copying and pasting from the GC site into the DVC site. I was using 3 different browsers on PC as well. Firefox, Chrome and Edge.
How do you copy from the GC site if the whole number isn’t displayed?

Not sure. It was pretty self explanatory when I was doing it. I click the link in the email, it asks for an email address, then it asks if I want to view it or send it as a gift. I click to view, then it displays the card number.

I must've selected the contracts wrong or something and ended up with a $50 credit on my PVB contract and $50 balance on my BLT contract. So basically all my dues are paid but I have a $50 credit sitting there in my account and a $50 balance. Will that resolve itself eventually next month when its the first dues payment of the year? I pay all my dues off in a one time payment every year so I'm not sure what happens when you have a credit and a balance. I was trying to save myself a step of not having to consolidate my final 2 GCs and this happened sigh.

I must've selected the contracts wrong or something and ended up with a $50 credit on my PVB contract and $50 balance on my BLT contract. So basically all my dues are paid but I have a $50 credit sitting there in my account and a $50 balance. Will that resolve itself eventually next month when its the first dues payment of the year? I pay all my dues off in a one time payment every year so I'm not sure what happens when you have a credit and a balance. I was trying to save myself a step of not having to consolidate my final 2 GCs and this happened sigh.
I don't think it will resolve on its own. You can call and have Member Accounting fix it.

How do you copy from the GC site if the whole number isn’t displayed?

Not sure. It was pretty self explanatory when I was doing it. I click the link in the email, it asks for an email address, then it asks if I want to view it or send it as a gift. I click to view, then it displays the card number.
OK, you were actually talking about the GC delivery e-mail; I was asking about the GC site. The full number isn't displayed on the GC site, so you'd need to keep the entire number handy somewhere. I use my iOS Notes app.

Please ring me up when it happens again! It was a good run! Of course it is my fault because the day after I finally told my husband to get on it, it's gone!

I see that the GCs are still on sale today. Does that mean I can do another 2 today?

FYI -- BestBuy.com has the Disney $50 Gift Cards for $45 again this morning.
Thanks for sharing! I had to look at the date and time of your comment to make sure it wasn't from December. We just snagged two more. I thought Best Buy only did this once a year...nice to know they do it more often. Is there a way to be notified by Best Buy when these go on sale?

I am not sure a way to get notified but they did offer these last year in the same time frame.

I was able to rack up quite a few getting 4 cards a day (1 personal and 3 business) :)

I am not sure a way to get notified but they did offer these last year in the same time frame.

I was able to rack up quite a few getting 4 cards a day (1 personal and 3 business) :)

Just be careful they eventually catch on. I even had different addresses and phone numbers on them. So always use the business account first...just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter