• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PBH Spa Questions?

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
My family will be staying at the Portofino Bay Hotel in July. We would like to have a family day at the world class spa that PBH offers. Has anyone ever been to the Spa at PBH? What do they offer? What are the prices? What are the times they are open? Also do you make reservations with the concierge or directly? Thanx in advance!

P.S.: Barry, I can't wait till` you post the PBH photos up!!

I spent a morning at the spa the last time we were there. My girlfriend and I enjoyed a massage side by side and giggled alot and caught up on girl talk (then I kind of fell asleep!); it was that relaxing. Then we both had facials and parrafin treatments, manicure and pedicure and a great foot message. She LOVED it and didn't want to leave; I, on the other hand, was ready to see my kids and go have fun in the parks.

They have a top-notch facility with very skilled people who come and go and know when to let you just enjoy the 'moment' and leave you to your self.

If you are looking forward to a day-at-the spa, then welcome this with arms wide open - you will love it.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter