PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I see it's a bonus redemption this weekend. I have 175K points and was hoping to get the last 25,000 this weekend so I could redeem for a chromebook at the next bonus redemption. Might have to shop twice I guess? I think my spend $60 get 20K points plus maybe another bonus offer from my list will get me there. Or I wait until the next one, there should be another one in August I think? I hope...

Oh, I see spend $60 on Netflix GC and get 6000 points, which would work. Along with spending $60 on other stuff, I know I won't get the points for the bonus on buying a giftcard. Then I can get $300 off the chromebook they have in the flyer so it would be $99.99 plus tax. Much better. Nice.

Last edited:
I see it's a bonus redemption this weekend. I have 175K points and was hoping to get the last 25,000 this weekend so I could redeem for a chromebook at the next bonus redemption. Might have to shop twice I guess? I think my spend $60 get 20K points plus maybe another bonus offer from my list will get me there. Or I wait until the next one, there should be another one in August I think? I hope...
That was exactly how we bought our son's chrome book last year. As well as a switch a few years ago. It definitely helps to offset the cost.

I haven’t been racking up a ton of pc points lately bc my offers are boring and a lot of crap food..
I managed to get the 20k for $60 yesterday when I stocked up on cold meds for the family .. who knew no name vics vapour rub is $10.99? And children’s cold Advil and adult Tylenol cold and sinus ,, didn’t take long

I didn't get to shoppers on the weekend but I went today and had a 20X the points, so got the 200K which got me $300 off on the chromebook, so it was only $151 with taxes out of pocket. Not bad! Hopefully shipping isn't too long. Everything I bought for the points we needed, well except maybe the extra bag of chips :D Now to build them back up I guess. In time for Christmas shopping.

I didn't get to shoppers on the weekend but I went today and had a 20X the points, so got the 200K which got me $300 off on the chromebook, so it was only $151 with taxes out of pocket. Not bad! Hopefully shipping isn't too long. Everything I bought for the points we needed, well except maybe the extra bag of chips :D Now to build them back up I guess. In time for Christmas shopping.
Nice way to get a new device! Are you waiting on shipping because you purchased online (I thought it had to be from a store and my locations rarely have stock)? If so, how do to pay with points (I only see credit options when I put items in my bag)?

Nice way to get a new device! Are you waiting on shipping because you purchased online (I thought it had to be from a store and my locations rarely have stock)? If so, how do to pay with points (I only see credit options when I put items in my bag)?

Yes! I purchased online and was able to use points. You have to go kind of far along the process to get to where you can apply the points. Make sure you are logged in to your PC points account.

Wait, you can shop for electronics online through shoppers.ca???

You can shop for a lot of stuff through their online shop. And apply your points! Or earn them. They have all the video game consoles, chromebook, tablets, cameras, smart watches, phones.

shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca

My chromebook actually shipped today, but it's Canada Post so will be a few days I'm sure. Still, pretty quick on the shipping!

You can shop for a lot of stuff through their online shop. And apply your points! Or earn them. They have all the video game consoles, chromebook, tablets, cameras, smart watches, phones.
I will have to go check them out online. I would really like a new fitbit or smart watch to track more of my activity...and I have more than enough points. Thank you for the heads up to check them out!!!!

Apparently my Chromebook is available for pickup somewhere. I'm not clear on why they didn't deliver it to me since I'm home, all day everyday, but it's apparently CanadaPost, and I honestly hate when things get shipped with them because I have nothing but problems. In any case, now I have to find time to go somewhere to get it, and deal with that. At least it was fairly quick.

Apparently my Chromebook is available for pickup somewhere. I'm not clear on why they didn't deliver it to me since I'm home, all day everyday, but it's apparently CanadaPost, and I honestly hate when things get shipped with them because I have nothing but problems. In any case, now I have to find time to go somewhere to get it, and deal with that. At least it was fairly quick.
I have to agree, Canada Post is the WORST! If I can avoid having them for shipping I will go out of my way to do so.

Canada post and me DO NOT have a good relationship. Never have. When I send things through the mail....things always get lost. I gave up sending cards and other things. I will send everything purolator just for that reason.

My experience since Covid is Canada Post says my package has been delivered but it's only a notice and I need to go pick it up from a local Shopper's Drug Mart. The first time I panicked that someone had lifted my package.

Be sure to check your personal offers for the week ( Mon - Wed/Thurs ) . I have a personal offer of spend 40.00 get 20X the points. Someone else might have a couple of items to get but it doesn't add up to 50.00 or higher.

Think I'll recheck the flyer and see if there is anything else that is on sale that we need/use. I have one item on my list...but might see something on sale that I could stock up on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter