PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I hate Thursdays. It's when I realise that I forgot to save my offers...
I feel your pain.

OR

When you miss a personal offer for during the week for 20X the points on a 50 dollar purchase - especially if the spend threshold on the previous weekend was higher ( being $75) and you missed it, AND still need that one beauty product because now you can't squeeze a single thing out of the tube anymore because you were waiting to buy if with points attached :rotfl:

I feel your pain.

OR

When you miss a personal offer for during the week for 20X the points on a 50 dollar purchase - especially if the spend threshold on the previous weekend was higher ( being $75) and you missed it, AND still need that one beauty product because now you can't squeeze a single thing out of the tube anymore because you were waiting to buy if with points attached :rotfl:

Let me tell you about the time this happened to me, but with dish soap 😂

Well, I was hoping for a personal offer to use during the week, but it's only for a redemption bonus. I'm a little disappointed.

I was also disappointed that I did have an offer over the weekend, but it was only good for Saturday. I hope that this was a once and done thing. and not just a certain day over the weekend as well. Some days I just can't fit everything into one day. Guess we will wait and see.

I've searched every-which way from here to Sunday and I can't seem to find an answer so I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out. We're up to $500 in PC points and using the shell game to swap for gift cards doesn't work with either our mindset or banking methods because we simply don't buy that much from ANY of the stores (I just know how to work reward plans to the max!) We need/want a new tv and/or sound system, anyone ever seen anything other than the junky little soundbar I've seen at our Shoppers (if it's full price is less than $100 i doubt it will sound decent!)? They have RCA tvs at our Zehrs that all have terrible reviews.

I've searched every-which way from here to Sunday and I can't seem to find an answer so I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out. We're up to $500 in PC points and using the shell game to swap for gift cards doesn't work with either our mindset or banking methods because we simply don't buy that much from ANY of the stores (I just know how to work reward plans to the max!) We need/want a new tv and/or sound system, anyone ever seen anything other than the junky little soundbar I've seen at our Shoppers (if it's full price is less than $100 i doubt it will sound decent!)? They have RCA tvs at our Zehrs that all have terrible reviews.

Have you checked online? You can redeem points online as well, sometimes better stock than what's in the store. That's how I got my son's chromebook.

yup, first thing i did was look online -- no sound system other than headphones and smaller bluetooth speakers. No TVs either --- yes there are lots of bizzarre things
available but they are thru the Marketplace and you can only EARN points :(

Last edited:
I don't know the quality, or remember the make, but my local Loblaws has 65" TVs in the store. Maybe yours does as well.
we don't have any Loblaws within a decent driving distance which is why I was asking if anyone had noticed. I'm not against taking a drive if i know they carry electronics but wanted to know if it will be worth my time or not.

I just googled Loblaws Canada Electronics and when I narrow the search down to 'Televisions' there isn't really anything there.

I'm not sure about other locations but I know all of our local Superstores and Loblaws stores stopped carrying televisions a few years ago. Not sure if other locations do but ours don't carry them any longer.

@Donald - my hero, if you're not in a rush to purchase a tv, is it an option to slowly pick up Best Buy gift cards and tuck them away? E.g. each time you spend $50 at Superstore or Shoppers, pick up a $50 Best Buy gift card and pick up a TV that way? It takes more time but might be an option if you want better selection and quality.

Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter