PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

It's been a hot minute since I've been online. December was just crazy.

I'm glad January is here, and life can resume at hopefully a better pace.

I had to check back in our emails....I seen one saying that dh's card got 289,000 points for the year.... I don't see one for what I collected. I'm going to say that I probably collected the same if not more with all the weekend shopping spree's and taking advantage of the 20X the points when I could.

Offers have been saved for next week - now to get back to collecting - instead of spending :rolleyes1

I have to say that I am not liking the new offer location on the app. 2 weeks in a row now I have accidentally saved the wrong offer and then don't have enough space to save the offers that I want. It swipes too easily to the wrong offer and I click on save offer for what I want and then find out that I saved some random offer. It could be user error but I blame the app.
Grrr as one of the offers that I can't save I think I actually need to buy very soon. Hopefully they give it back to me next Thursday.

I did some feedback on the program. I hate the the new 20x application. The old days, it was just 20x on $20 or more for everyone. Now, my offers are either $75+ or $90+(!) I used to regularly get $50 = 20x which was perfect for a weekly shop at SDM. To spend $75+ each week is too much and I end up buying stuff I just don't need, which takes me over my budgeted spend. I wonder if I stop spending much they will track my habits and adjust my offer accordingly?

I did some feedback on the program. I hate the the new 20x application. The old days, it was just 20x on $20 or more for everyone. Now, my offers are either $75+ or $90+(!) I used to regularly get $50 = 20x which was perfect for a weekly shop at SDM. To spend $75+ each week is too much and I end up buying stuff I just don't need, which takes me over my budgeted spend. I wonder if I stop spending much they will track my habits and adjust my offer accordingly?
I do agree. Mine are more often than not $90 now. I have never spent $90 at one time at Shoppers. I now only go once every other month or so because the value is just not there. I would be there way more often if they had a better 20X's spend.
My offers over the last few weeks have dried up as well. I hope it is just because of the time of year. Both last week and this week I have 9 offers, 4 of which are the ones I saved. So, no incentive to shop at Loblaws either. Oh well, first world problem I guess.

I'm the same. Only I won't shop if it's that high. If I was willing to add the eye drops to the skin care I was buying at shopper's to bust me over the 75.00 threshold - I would purposely wait and buy the eye drops at stupidstore with the weekly shopping. The times I'm shopping there are less and less with less $$$ being spent.

I rarely get to the 75.00 to spend on items - unless I'm really needing something. Then I'll spend that much.

And like you - I prefer the 20X the points offers.

Another crap 20x offer from shoppers. I am not spending $90 each week. I can't remember the last time I gof one for $50 spend. This program is losing its lustre for me.
Hate to say, but we had $50 yesterday,,,didnt need anything so did not take advantage of it. Todays new offers suck though. Wait for next week. Most of my points come from PC MC

Hate to say, but we had $50 yesterday,,,didnt need anything so did not take advantage of it. Todays new offers suck though. Wait for next week. Most of my points come from PC MC

Which of the PC mastercards to do you have? I toyed with getting rid of my BMO World Elite AM card, but now I would have to pay an annual fee for the best PC mastercard anyways.

Which of the PC mastercards to do you have? I toyed with getting rid of my BMO World Elite AM card, but now I would have to pay an annual fee for the best PC mastercard anyways.
World elite,,,no fee,,,they have a new one out above this with a fee,,,I have not done full comparison if it is worth it for us yet.

Yea, the website says World Elite is now $120 annual fee and then the other is no fee.
That is the new Insider World Elite,,,they still have the world elite at no fee. $120 gets you more points per dollar at Loblaw stores, Esso gas, and Shoppers. Plus no $99 annual fee for the free online and pick up of groceries ( which we dont use) and some other perks like car rental coverage, extended warrenty. I just went to the compare page. Bonus $150 in points for sign up, So we might do it and see how the 1st year is.

I have the World Elite also and pay no fees. It's a great card with bit points but also includes free travel insurance. That in itself is a money saver as well as provides peace of mind when we hop across the border for even a day as we're covered. I'd highly recommend World Elite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter