PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I got mine as well. I was amazed at the number of points I've racked up, and the amount of points redeemed! Of course that just means that I spent a lot on my credit card this year. :rolleyes1
LOL, I hear you! I've taken to putting everything possible on my PC MC and then pay it off every few days. Works out well as I don't pay any interest charges yet was also able to earn over $730 of free money this year. I'll take it!!!

Well, it happened. I forgot to save offers yesterday. I really didn't have anything of value left to save so that's good. When I just went in to see what new offers they gave me, I was pleasantly surprised they are all good ones I can use. I have one for spend $200 in points get $300 off so this must be a bonus weekend if anyone was waiting for one.
Here's to great 2022 offers.

Well, it happened. I forgot to save offers yesterday. I really didn't have anything of value left to save so that's good. When I just went in to see what new offers they gave me, I was pleasantly surprised they are all good ones I can use. I have one for spend $200 in points get $300 off so this must be a bonus weekend if anyone was waiting for one.
Here's to great 2022 offers.
And I never thought about it because I saved mine on Monday when I determined that I wasn't going to go shopping this week.
Interesting PC Express story. I've had one order on my account from October 30. When I picked up the order there was a glitch and I had to pay inside the store. No problem. EXCEPT that same order has been labelled as "processing" on my account since then. Last night, I got notice that I had had $183 put on my PCMC from PC Express. It turns out that they were "getting my order ready" Uh...I picked it up on October 30 at 6:05 pm. I called and they are "looking into it". I asked that the missing 20 000 PC points (a birthday offer) from that order be given, but I know what the odds of THAT happening is since I argued about those points in November. I'm actually in the process of making a PC Express order for Saturday, and there'd better only be ONE there to pick up!

I hadn’t seen the email so I just went through and found mine. I love the breakdown!

I have a dedicated savings account where I transfer the $$ I save. If I compare the numbers, the email is actually wrong! I think it might be calculating the number of points I’ve redeemed at the standard 10,000=$10 off, but I usually use points during bonus events so my actual savings are higher. In any case, I saved about $1200, which is a good return.

Just for fun, I’ll set my goal for next year to earn a million points. I earned 850,000 this year, and I think a bit more is possible with rising food costs.

Depends on the store. In Loblaws you can redeem and receive on the same thing. I “bought” a tv on Black Friday for $399, with taxes and fees it was around $475. I redeemed $400 of points and got back @115,000 in bonus points. So they paid me for it!

I can't seem to find a clear answer to a basic question and I'm hoping someone can help me. If I'm redeeming points will I still earn points? I only buy items that I have offers for, other than 2 high end organic products that are never included everything else is. So can I BOTH earn points AND redeem them on the same products 🤔

It's Wednesday...time to save any offers you might have!!!!

I was hoping to have a personal offer as I am needing a couple of things again, but the offer was spend 40 get 10,000 points. Not a great offer. I will wait until the weekend, and hopefully it will be a 20,000 points for 50.00.

It's Wednesday...time to save any offers you might have!!!!

I was hoping to have a personal offer as I am needing a couple of things again, but the offer was spend 40 get 10,000 points. Not a great offer. I will wait until the weekend, and hopefully it will be a 20,000 points for 50.00.
Thank you! This would have been another week I would have forgotten and there were two offers I wanted saved.
I'm glad someone is on the ball.

Just went into the app to see what offers we have this week - as I am needing one item that is pricey and was hoping that I would have a good offer when purchasing that. It looks like Points Days are coming next week.

Just wanted to point that out to anyone who has a goal they want to achieve for the year, It might help you reach your goal a little easier!

I also have an offer at Superstore of spend 200.00 get 20,000 points. Hopefully this is an offer for everyone, and others might be able to take advantage of it. We typically don't spend 200.00 there, so it is wasted on us. But I hope others can use it!

Just went into the app to see what offers we have this week - as I am needing one item that is pricey and was hoping that I would have a good offer when purchasing that. It looks like Points Days are coming next week.

Just wanted to point that out to anyone who has a goal they want to achieve for the year, It might help you reach your goal a little easier!

I also have an offer at Superstore of spend 200.00 get 20,000 points. Hopefully this is an offer for everyone, and others might be able to take advantage of it. We typically don't spend 200.00 there, so it is wasted on us. But I hope others can use it!

I rarely get the spend threshold offers for Superstore :'(. I will get multiple 20X points at Shoppers though during the week which is much better IMO if you need a bunch of stuff there. No offer for me this week. Looking forward to points week though!

Can anyone explain to me what "Points Days" is?
I am a casual PC Optimum collector and really only get points at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Did anyone download the Pc health App ? I’ve been doing it daily for a bit over a month I guess. You add health to your journey, and every day you click you did it (I lie, never do it), and it gives 20pts each.

Did anyone download the Pc health App ? I’ve been doing it daily for a bit over a month I guess. You add health to your journey, and every day you click you did it (I lie, never do it), and it gives 20pts each.
and certain ones are double this month so I've been getting 40. Oh and you can do the activities repeatedly, it doesn't seem to care 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter