Peeps 2. The Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Pt 2. Feb '10. 2/21-Final Chapter. Link to TR

I think Glennbo nailed it right on the head. I think you swapped out Petals for ESPN- Matt must be crushed...And you're with a parade loving bunch.

Sux about the weather. I imagine with chonies being a theme for photos, you're not getting as many of those pix, with the weather being such as it is. :confused3

can't believe i missed the live update from jordan! :headache: i was too busy playing in the snow and then falling asleep while watching the olympic opening ceremonies. :rotfl:

You were the topic of conversation many times. Really.

Rosie talked about meeting you and how nice you and your mom are.

We also talked of Alex and Erich and I getting together for a little WDW fun someday

Yes I did Lessa !!! The Bros Grimm were also a topic of conversation !!!:laughing:Jordan plus the Bros = some hilarious stories !!! I can see them totally into Jordans antics !!!:lmao:

funny-pictures-invisible-snowflake.jpg

Even the Cat does it better than me RIGHT Jordan!!!:rotfl2:

Glad to hear from you Jordan!!!!!! It's so damp in Florida - I think that's why the cold seems so much worse there. We had a lot of cold weather when we visited Florida when I was young and my Mom always said the same thing. Glad to hear you are having a great time anyway!

Let me guess....you watched a parade (a "never do") and haven't yet been to the ESPN Club (an "always do")?

Perhaps a picture with a princess or two?

I have been determined to go since day one...so you'll just have to wait to see on that one.:)

You could have your own version of the Polar Bear swims!

Seriously, I hope it warms up for you, I know how much you were looking forward to TL.

Enjoy your last days at POP and then your slice of heaven at AKL, can't wait to read all about it! Fun to see you check in :)

:rotfl2: :rolleyes1

:goodvibes Seeing you all together.....:goodvibes I get all giddy inside. Blue, you look like you were saying something in the picture, it's not your normal big beautiful smile, we're you trying to ask hubby what was he laughing about? :laughing:
So good to see these pictures as you all are having such a wonderful time. Keep them coming!! :thumbsup2

It was great! Yes, I was talking to hubby. I was trying to hold up a number one with the other Saints fans who had the big banner in the background. There were too many people walking by and I was asking him if he got the picture and he wouldn't answer me because he was too busy laughing. :rotfl:

I'M back !!! Cherie; as in Winkers should also be back, her flight was delayed an hour or two and the last time I spoke to her was about 3:30pm today as I was on the ME!!!! Let me tell you the weather did not stop us one bit we had a ball !! I know we are all kidders and comedians but let me tell you we all just enjoyed being together !!! I promise you will not be dissappointed in the TRs we had us some GOOD TIMES!!!!!

Glad you made it home safely Rosie! It was soooo good to see you again. :hug: We are in Pensacola for a rest. We will finish our drive home tomorrow. :thumbsup2

I've done some things I really never do on vacation and haven't done things I always do on vacation....cryptic huh.....

i laughed a lot with winkers and blueyed, rosie and their spouses....soo...funny.

We had such a good time! It was a BLAST!!!! Could have done without the cold and rain but still.....we were in DISNEY!! You guys have a great rest of the trip. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter