~Pen Pal Letter Swap-JUNE~ COMPLETED!!!

checking in

Question for everyone....what sort of things remind YOU of summer? going to the beach, family cookouts,

And what are your favorite snacks, and drinks to enjoy over the summer?

blackberies, strawberries, peaches and the drinks, I drink plenty of water, and flavored waters.

checking in

Question for everyone....what sort of things remind YOU of summer? going to the beach, family cookouts,

And what are your favorite snacks, and drinks to enjoy over the summer?

blackberies, strawberries, peaches and the drinks, I drink plenty of water, and flavored waters.

Thank you for answering those questions. :thumbsup2

Checking in for the week.

Feel better, Patsy!

Today is my last day of college! Graduation is on the 27th! Woot!

I'm home--left Fresno at 5:00am for a two-hour drive home and then to work by 8:00.:woohoo:

Checking in for the week

How is everyone doing? Is everyone okay with their twists? Does anyone need help/advice? If so, feel free to pm me at anytime.

I will be revealing the Topic of the Month for next month very soon, so keep your eyes open for it :). Oh, and also the sign ups for the next round will be happening soon as well. Since it is a three month swap, we have to keep things moving, and since I want to get everyone their pen pal's info. earlier then the actual first letter send by date, I collect the info. early, so that I can match everyone up.....

If anyone has suggestions for the next rounds Topic of the Month or Twist of the Month, feel free to pm me as well.

Since we had gotten a full check in for the week, I am announcing the Topic of the Month, and everyone is able to start sending off their June letters. From now till June 12. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your letter/twist so that I can make a note of it. And to post of the arrival as soon as it gets to you.

Have fun everyone.

The Topic of the Month for June is-

If you were to invent something, what would your invention be, and what would your invention do?

For those of you who pray, can i ask for some prayers for my little boy? He had some bad febrile seizures last year, and is running a fever today. I am a total nervous wreck.

For those of you who pray, can i ask for some prayers for my little boy? He had some bad febrile seizures last year, and is running a fever today. I am a total nervous wreck.

Will do! Hope he gets better quick- those can be scary by what I have heard! :hug::hug:

Thanks for the prayers. Thankfully, so far we have been ok - he is seeming to feel better today, and finally his temp is down below 100. Hopefully he will continue to do well.

Thanks for the prayers. Thankfully, so far we have been ok - he is seeming to feel better today, and finally his temp is down below 100. Hopefully he will continue to do well.

Hope things just continue to improve. Keep us updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter