*Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 3-March-Sent/Received/Weekly Check in....

Hi everyone! Spring is here! :cutie: Sometimes we can go straight from winter to hot and humid summer here, so having a beautiful day like today is wonderful. Hope you are all having a great day! :goodvibes

Patsy, you are welcome! I saw it and thought of you right away! I'll be out of town tomorrow until probably Sunday but I'll post when I get home!

Thank you Monica for the Oreo Truffle recipe. Good luck with your move, and take care. It was fun being your pen pal. :goodvibes

You're welcome Patsy! My letter actually is in 2 pieces.....I forgot to mail the stationery with my original letter, so I sent it in another envelope. :upsidedow I mailed it the day after my original letter, so if you didn't receive it yet, you should be soon! :cutie:

You're welcome Patsy! My letter actually is in 2 pieces.....I forgot to mail the stationery with my original letter, so I sent it in another envelope. :upsidedow I mailed it the day after my original letter, so if you didn't receive it yet, you should be soon! :cutie:

Oh okay. I will post here as soon as it arrives :).

Sorry this has been a rough week. I did send out my letter/stationery but have yet to receive anything.

I received Shannon's letter over the weekend and some beautiful butterfly note cards. Also, a recipe for Banana bread.

Thanks, Shannon, and I have enjoyed getting to know you.:goodvibes

Cindy

Just 5 more letters that I would think should have all arrived by now. Please, if you have not posted of your letters arrival, please do so.

I, too, got some beautiful note cards from Shannon! The recipe sounds yummy and I love the way you worded it exactly like your Grandma did when she sent it to you. Very sweet! Thanks so much!

just checking in to say I haven't gotten mine yet but its probably on its way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter