Pennsylvania Role Call

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
NJ and Minn. have had a role call of sorts lately.
How many of you are from PA? Our family is from a small town called Bryn Athyn, outside Philly.

Any other PA DVCers?

We purchased two plus years ago at BWV and have loved every minute. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hello from Horsham PA, OKW members since 1992
Bill

F.Wilderness -'72,'74,'76,'77,'79,'83,'90
Yacht Club - '91,'92
OKW - '92,'93,'94,'95,'96,'97,'01
Wilderness Lodge - '95
Dixie Landings - '96
All Star Sports - '98
All Star Movies - '99,'00
BWV - '97,'98,'99,'00,'01

My sister and I (we went halves) are from Greenville, in western PA (halfway between Pgh. and Erie). We call the BWV home since March 2000 and are currently planning our second trip.

Hi to all other PA members.

:) :) :)

We live in Pittsburgh. I tried to give credit to my friend when we joined DVC, but our state doesn't allow credit for referrals.

Hi All, We are from New Castle, a town about 1 hour north of Pittsburgh. (really close to Greenville) Glad to see some others so close by.

Hi Zurgswife - we are "neighbors." I live in Richboro, Pa. From Bryn Athyn take the Pike toward Southampton & keep going until you get to Richboro!! Maybe a 5-8 minute ride. Not far from Horsham either! :D

Hello to all, we're from West Chester, about 20 miles west of Philly, members at OKW since 93

Bill
OKW '93

Looks like quite a few of us are from the Philly area.

Hello to all from PA.

Hello from NE Phila. We rented points from a member in 1994 and of course became members at OKW after our stay.

zurgswife: I think Bryn Athyn is one of the most picturesque towns in the area.

Those in the Phila area- check the Community Board
for a DIS meet at the Rain Forrest Cafe in Franklins Mills Mall. I think it's April.

I checked - it's Sat. April 21, 2001

OKW 8/94

[This message was edited by JackDiznee on 01-31-01 at 09:38 AM.]

Hi all.We're from Philly. We bought at Bwv last year. Loved it, can't wait to go back.

Phil & Gail
Caribbean Beach April 96
AS Music May 00
BWV Dec 00
WLV May 01
BWV Dec 01

Manheim here...in the heart of Lancaster County.....just bought in this past December....went in December, going again in May...we love it!!

Husband and I joined in 2000 @ BWV.

Allentown... yup, the same town in the Billy Joel song.

We are from outside of Scranton. 2 hours north of Philadelphia. We bought at OKW in 97, then HH in 98. Going on our first cruise 2/15!
Amy

Our family joined in 1998. We live across from Peddler's Village in Solebury Township, just shy of New Hope. It's the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. We are leaving on Feb. 10 for a week at the BWV and the kids are going crazy already. GO EAGLES!!

JJM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter