Pennsylvania Role Call

WOW!!!:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

This thread is Twenty-six Months old

Glad Panfan found it.....

Hi! Originally from Scranton area but now living just outside of Allentown. Joined DVC in '93...OKW.

WOW! Kimball, this an oldie but goodie. :)
We're in Barto, about 30 minutes south of Allentown.

We're from Blue Bell, outside of Philly. Members OKW since 97, VWL since 00.

Janis

What a great thread! There seems to be someone here from every corner of PA...it's terrific!

I'm currently living in Harleysville, PA (near Lansdale outside of Philly)

Owner since 2001 @ VWL and BCV!!

Any chance of another Philly area meet???

Boothwyn, PA here - Delaware county. Again - outside of Philly but closer to Wilmington, DE. Was born and raised in Pittsburgh though.
Member at VB and VWL since 2001. Thought VB was a nice beach escape since we lived outside of Orlando also.

Originally posted by ***********
We're in Downingtown (exit 23 on the PA Turnpike :) ) and we just joined last August at the BCV. We made our first trip "home" last month and stayed at OKW for the first time. What a fantastic resort!

Wow! Another Laura here, also from the Downingtown area! Also just bought into BCV last year (plus an add-on at HH in December).

Laura

We live in Holland, PA (close by Bryn Athyn) and are contemplating a DVC purchase. We have visited many times and have also rented points.

We usually go to Disney 1-2 a year and have realized the savings if we purchase. DH is an accountant and is a stickler for the numbers, so once he is done with his "examination" of the facts, we're signing up!

Hi DisneyPoly...really good friends of ours live in Holland....

It sounds you would probabaly be great owners of DVC.....especially if you visit 1 -2 times a year...

Hi Pennsylvanians,

DH and I are coming to you from Northeast Philly...

Hello to all Keystone State members.

Zurgswife and Bennet: Since this thread started 27 months ago I have started a new job in Hatboro. I drive through your town every day via Huntington Pike and Byberry Road. I'll beep hello to you on Monday.

Thanks JackDiznee.....We will listen for it as you pass our street....;) ;) ;) ;)

Another NE PA'er checking in.........we bought VWL Dec. 2000.....we're from
Moosic ( a few miles south of Scranton) .....going to VWL 12/30/03 to 1/06/04......can't wait...just love the decorations at Xmas!!!!

Hi! We lived in Maryland all our lives. Moved to Lancaster in 1998. Transferred back to Maryland in 1999. Biggest mistake we ever made.

Moved back to Lancaster in 2002 to a new home two doors down from our old house and loving it!

OKW since 2000 (stayed there only one night so far - first week trip this summer!)

HHI since 2001

6 DCL cruises....

We are from Beaver Springs PA.. A small town about 40 miles southeast of State College. We joined OKW in Dec of '96. Joining Vacation Club was the right decision. We use all our points for trips to WDW. And we have taken many family members along, who I know would never have gone otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter