• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PeopleMover opening delayed YET again

So sad.....one of our favorites too and we were hoping to ride it many times on our March trip :(

Darn! That's one of our favorites as well and we will be coming home right before it opens.

That moment when they delay the people mover reopening to your birthday and then you remember you're blocked out anyway
:bday:

Dang it! I have missed it and was excited it would be back for March. Here is hoping it is really back in April!

I’m hoping it’ll be back by my May trip but not optimistic. Honestly I love that ride so much if it’s not up I would consider canceling since it’s what I look forward to most on my trips. Seriously!!!

I totally get it! We have resort reservations for a mid May trip, but am on the fence about the trip. We are two adults who go every year, primarily for the entertainment, parades, shows and and favorite rides. When I read about another potential favorite off the list I’m closer to just cancelling and waiting for better days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter