Pepperidge Farm Disney Mickey Mouse Goldfish Crackers

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My dad went to the supermarket and found the cutest snack for me today. It appears that Pepperidge Farm has launched Disney Mickey Mouse Goldfish Crackers and are so cute and I had never even seen these crackers before. And the Mickey shaped crackers taste so great and I didn't even know that they were Mickey crackers because I thought they were Easter Goldfish at first. If you get the chance go to your supermarket and grab a bunch of these crackers because your kids will love them

We still get these on occasion and my kids moved out a few years ago. I’m guessing they have been around for 10-15 years. Not sure, time deceives me now.

Packaging has been around for a while now. The crackers themselves are regular goldfish, so it's rally nothing more than Mickey on the bag, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter