• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Persistance pays off

tkgdisney

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to book a studio or 1 bedroom for 2 weeks, last minute decision. We want to watch our son finish his coast to coast half marathon run. We decided to leave a conference a day early and stop by WDW on the way back home. We checked everywhere, but no rooms, figured it would be crowded, but wow! Finally booked a room on cash, but kept checking multiple times a day.

I guess the dvc site got tired of me checking it all day long for a room, at my second check today, GFV had an opening for a 1 bedroom, lake view!!!! I am so excited!

Love being able to check online so I don't bother the phone crew all day, now I can't wait to see it!

I have been trying to book a studio or 1 bedroom for 2 weeks, last minute decision. We want to watch our son finish his coast to coast half marathon run. We decided to leave a conference a day early and stop by WDW on the way back home. We checked everywhere, but no rooms, figured it would be crowded, but wow! Finally booked a room on cash, but kept checking multiple times a day.

I guess the dvc site got tired of me checking it all day long for a room, at my second check today, GFV had an opening for a 1 bedroom, lake view!!!! I am so excited!

Love being able to check online so I don't bother the phone crew all day, now I can't wait to see it!

I have a waitlist for BWV or BCV for Nov 21 to 25 (have Kidani booked) but I've been checking online daily and was surprised at some rooms that have popped up for 1 or 2 nights. Standard view studios BLT & BWV, value studio AKV. I find it hard to believe there is no wait list for those, so I think checking daily may bring some luck. I really don't want to do a split stay since it's only 4 nights.

We had a wait list for thanksgiving week, it never came thru, but I found it by stalking the online booking system. Check early and often!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter