PetCareRX

got my credit today too!! yeah.. with the Disney Scholastic deal I was able to cash in for another $50 Disney card.. That makes $100 in about a month.. yeah....

OH MAN. I accidentally deleted my email last night. I was moving the email to a folder I put SR emails in and let go over the trash folder. Poof it was gone. I looked at the sight and was going to order some ear cleaner for my dog but it was real late and thought I'd do it today after work.
I'm so bumming.
Hey Tricia can I get another one???? I've never done this offer, I swear, cross my heart !!
Angela

Question... I just emailed two friends (pet owners) with my referral link and the PetCareRx email. Will they be able to do that offer once they sign up? I thought it would be a good way to say, "look... here's an EASY $10 to get you started"!

I ordered heartgard last night and got credit today already :banana:

I just ordered the crazy cluster balls for $1.99 shipped! Actually, I'll let my kids play with these :rotfl:

I ordered last night and got credit today..and the good thing is I only had to spend $0.99 to get $8.00 :woohoo:

I just wanted to say thank you to the original poster for letting us all know about this wonderful offer. With the free shipping it became one of the best offers we have had in awhile. Nice to have an offer we don't have to actually call and cancel and we got a great payout! Too bad there are not more of those!!
ANYWAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:goodvibes

My order arrived today. I hope your pets are as happy with your order as mine are. :cat: :cat:

Got my order today! That was fast. I guess the dogs knew the box was for them, because they couldn't wait for me to open it.:cool1:

Thanks for posting the shipping code. I didn't plan on taking advantage of this, but I spent $1.50 and I've already gotten credit through SR!!! YEA!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter