Pete Designee

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
When your in Disneyland whose in charge???

Just want to know who to blame when all goes crazy..

Have a GREAT trip. Can't wait to hear your report.

Oh, I'm sure Pete's still in charge, even though he's 3,000 miles away! ;) Between iPhones, internet, etc., I'm sure they're still in constant contact.

I'm sure that if anything goes wrong, though, they'll probably blame Bawb :laughing:

Last time it was john so thats my final Answer

Oh, yeah... I remember that podcast! It was strange not having Pete on it.

Lately, though, they've been pre-recording to work around vacations & stuff. My guess is they recorded before Pete left

John will be hosting the 4/15 show while I'm in CA. My original schedule had me returning in time to record the show, but some business issues came up that are going to keep me out there longer than I originally expected. Corey and Will will be handling the editing, and I trust you'll go easy on them :)

Thx
Pete

John will be hosting the 4/15 show while I'm in CA. My original schedule had me returning in time to record the show, but some business issues came up that are going to keep me out there longer than I originally expected. Corey and Will will be handling the editing, and I trust you'll go easy on them :)

Thx
Pete

We'll go easy on those two. Will has enough to worry about from certain listeners!! :lmao:

Oh, heck, tell them not to bother editing at all. You know we'd love an unedited show! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter