Photo of the rainbow over the CRV

nbodyhome

DIS Veteran
I was at Chef Mickeys for dinner, and stopped on the 4th floor balcony to take a few photos (I don't know if they will go on my site), but I saw the rainbow over the construction site and thought it was interesting.

rainbow.jpg

Great Shot!:thumbsup2

If you look close enough, you can see the pot of gold at the end of it:goodvibes

thats awesome!

One of the most MAGICAL Disney moments I ever had was on the Disney Cruise. The 1st morning, the kids and I went up to the 9th deck to take in the morning air. We were watching the ship move through the ocean and looked up, and there in front of us was a beautiful rainbow! Something about it seemed magical.

my home computer is old - so it took me a while to find the rainbow....

thanks so much for the picture. It is lovely!;)

It was easier to see at the Contemporary! But I thought it was interesting. I probably will put some pics up, but I will not be back taking photos there for another couple of weeks. :)

Someone appeared to be tossing swizzel sticks at me too, maybe from the CG? I don't know, but several hit the ground while I was out there. :)

were they trying to hit you?

I have no idea! I heard a "plunk" near me, looked around - saw a swizzel stick on the ground. At first I thought it came from the monorail that just passed - but then I heard another "plunk". Very odd!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter