Photo Sharing: Pentax

I havent been around much lately, but today I joined the Darkside.... sorry brothers and sisters I couldn't resist! Nikon D610 in case you're all curious... now what to do with my Pentax kit? K5 with grip & 4 batteries, Kr with double AA adaptor, DA* lenses, DFA, A, M lots of stuff....

I havent been around much lately, but today I joined the Darkside.... sorry brothers and sisters I couldn't resist! Nikon D610 in case you're all curious... now what to do with my Pentax kit? K5 with grip & 4 batteries, Kr with double AA adaptor, DA* lenses, DFA, A, M lots of stuff....

Good luck with the new system! Have fun with the full frame. So far I haven't had the need to convert to FF. I don't know if Pentax will ever bring out a FF and really I don't know if I could afford it if they did. Right now my K5's and K5iis are performing well for what I shoot. If you want to sell any of your equipment shoot me a private message. Being just after Christmas, I don't know what the DW would say!!:cool1: The worst she could say is no.

Noooooooo! :(

My amazing wife gave me a choice, nnew Macbook or a new camera.... I went to the store played with it, and liked it :) I honestly love my Pentax gear. After doing a portrait session the weekend before and having so many focusing issues I knew it was time :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter