Photographing Pets

3 days before DD goes back to college she brings me.....
meet Ellie
DSC_1040--M.jpg

DSC_1059--M.jpg

DSC_1061--M.jpg

DSCN0953--M.jpg

Got a text yesterday from a friend of mine asking me if I would take this hungry little kitten that showed up at her house.....so of course I said yes!!!

Meet Oliver!!! :love:

<untitled> 7593 by michellevw04, on Flickr

He's super sweet...figured out the litter box and seems to be really brave around the dogs! For now he's in a crate in the living room so he can see everyone and they can see him, but he's jut too little and there are too many dogs for him to be out free just yet.

He is super tiny, and has been super hungry ever since I brought him home! We're going to the vet this afternoon to get him checked out.

So adorable...I miss having a cat around here...best of luck to yoou both with
the latest additions to the family

The new cat in the crate and the dogs...aww...same thing I used to do thanks for the memories Michelle

Been so very busy I am slowly making my way back to the " barn " of our horse thread...I haven't disappeared

So adorable...I miss having a cat around here...best of luck to yoou both with
the latest additions to the family

The new cat in the crate and the dogs...aww...same thing I used to do thanks for the memories Michelle

Been so very busy I am slowly making my way back to the " barn " of our horse thread...I haven't disappeared

I've let him out a few times and they dogs have sniffed him and it all went well...Thankfully the dogs all pretty much like cats in the house. They will chase them if they see them outside, but not in the house.

We've been calling Kacie (the dog in my avatar) Mama Kacie because every time he cries she comes over to check on him and she will sit next to the crate and make sure no one bothers him. :goodvibes

I've let him out a few times and they dogs have sniffed him and it all went well...Thankfully the dogs all pretty much like cats in the house. They will chase them if they see them outside, but not in the house.

We've been calling Kacie (the dog in my avatar) Mama Kacie because every time he cries she comes over to check on him and she will sit next to the crate and make sure no one bothers him. :goodvibes

Sounds like all will be well...yes if you remember our oldest Fantasia ( Pointer who just turned 14 ! last month God Bless her & us) mothers everyone when they join the family and teaches them the ropes disciplines them loves them and unfortunately grieves when some have gone to the other side...she's the main stay around here The real glue to the family, even nursed me when injured helping guide me up from sitting , such an angel aka: Princess Gray Face or Momma Hootch :laughing: ( don't even know where THAT came from)

My little Oliver has been here a little over a month and is fitting in nicely! I call him a sour patch kid because he's so rotten and then he does something super sweet so you can't be mad :goodvibes

<untitled> 8541 by michellevw04, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter