Photos from our May trip!

Your pixs are great...you made a beautiful bride and you also made the right decision to buy DVC while you are still young..congrats and enjoy many years of happiness together at DW and beyond...Thanks for posting your pixs can't wait till Sept for our 18th year anniversery to go to BWV...Marianne:earsgirl: :wave:

Thanks for the photos. You are so clever to put them on the web!! I was especially grateful for the pics from the cruise, since that is what we are planning for next year. Thanks again.

We posted some photos from our May trip. We went to WDW, but stayed at VB. Our VB pictures are not posted yet, but will be. We do have some WDW and DCL pics here!!

Thanks for the Pictures!

Owning DVC is great, isn't it, you already know you will be returning!

Thanks everyone!!!
Nice to see some of you are from Michigan too! :)
DOn't forget our DVC/DIS meet is on August 5!

I love DVC! We are going to WDW in September and on the 3 day DCL. I will post pics for that too!

Kamy...great pics! Thanks for posting them. I really want to try the cruise. I can't wait to start spending my DVC points! Are you using points for the 3 day in Sept?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter