Photos from recent OKW trip

These are just the pictures I've been waiting for. We are staying at OKW for the first time Jan 02. How did you like the accomodations? Was this a 1BR? We have reserved a Grand Villa. I would be anxious to hear your opinion about building locations. Trying to find something that has both a water and golf view.

Your pictures are great! Thanks for posting!

Great pictures. Thanks for posting the link!

Great shots. Nice rainbow - I take it you saw some rain. I like your close-up of the geodesic dome at Epcot. I took the same photograph and it came out the same! Nice perspective on the Boarwalk shots, especially the one from the Yacht or Beach Club.

Thanks for posting your pictures. They were great. OKW really is beautiful. I'd love to stay there someday.:)

msmouse - We love OKW. Yes, the pictures were of a 1BR in building 35. The view from the balcony would have been better had a tree not decided to get so big it blocked our view. ;)

nickglover - I love the closeup of Spaceship Earth. My husband couldn't understand why I took it. He said no one would know what it was. I told him anyone who has ever been to Epcot would recognize it immediately.
Yes, it rained nearly every afternoon while we were there, 5/27-6/8, which was great news as it kept the smoke away!

I had a blast with my digital camera this trip; took over 350 pictures and have printed nearly half of them so far. Unfortunately, some of the detail gets lost when making the pictures small enough to view on the web. I figured not many people would want to wait for a 600+kb picture to load, especially if they're on a slow connection like I am. :D

Thanks for sharing these great pictures. The villa sure looks fresh as when new in these pictures! (Is it a DVC thing to take such detailed shots of our bathrooms? LOL!)

I also love your rainbow shot and the one of the Boardwalk clouds. In fact, all the pictures are very nice.

Thanks for sharing the photos! They gave me the little "fix" I needed to help get through the next 50 days until I'm home!!!

Great pictures...you are sure some photographer....of course the subject matter is always wonderful!!

Thanks for all the great comments about my pictures. I've always loved taking pictures and having a digital camera has made it even more fun. Anyone who is considering buying a digital camera, I say go for it! It's great being able to take pictures you're not sure will turn out and not have to worry about wasting film. I took quite a few of Boardwalk at sunset trying out different lighting settings and different angles. Most of them turned out a lot better than I expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter