Photos of 1bd w/both beds pulled out?

pharmama

DIS Veteran
We are trying to decide if the 50% price difference for a 1bd vs a 2bd will be worth it for us. If we went with the 1bd we would have to use the sofa bed and the fold out bed under the TV for our 3 kids. Does anyone have a photo they could share of a 1bd with both these beds pulled/folded out? Trying to get an idea how bad the living room area will really be....

TIA!

I don't have a photo. But if you look at any 1-bd sofa /living room picture. The sofa bed goes to the outer edge of the coffee table. The bed under TV flips out. You can still walk through them (from kitchen area to balcony). It wasn't bad.

Allears.net has some room pics. Not sure if any have the sofa folded out, but you can see the console bed folded down.

Thank you. I have seen room photos with one bed or the other open but was just hoping for a visual on what it really looks like with both open at the same time. Good to know you can still walk through and it wasn't too bad.

Anyone have thoughts/comments on how (un)comfortable the sofa bed was? I'm less worried about the fold down one since its doesn't have to go through the fold up antics that can make sofa bed mattresses so uncomfortable.

Thank you. I have seen room photos with one bed or the other open but was just hoping for a visual on what it really looks like with both open at the same time. Good to know you can still walk through and it wasn't too bad.

Anyone have thoughts/comments on how (un)comfortable the sofa bed was? I'm less worried about the fold down one since its doesn't have to go through the fold up antics that can make sofa bed mattresses so uncomfortable.

I slept on the fold out last time we were at Aulani and I found it fine, probably the most comfortable fold out I have ever slept on. No the same as a good quality mattress but fine for me.

+1. And I normally HATE sofa bed. The one in Aulani (and other DVCs) is pretty sturdy but soft.

Awesome, thanks! Glad to know its pretty comfortable. As a family of 5, at least one of my kids often ends up on a sofa bed at hotels so they've become somewhat jaded/wary of them (and they can certainly be bad!). Sounds like they'll be fine at Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter