PIC-TRIP REPORT Orlando 8/13 - 8/22 LOTS OF PICS COMPLETED 27/09/2010

Glad you´re enjoying the TR and photos. Thanks

Thanks!

I thought early entry made a real difference as we enjoyed everything without been rushed and could see everything calmly.

We had the same schedule you had for breakfast and we entered the park at 8am but it was open already, as you´ve read, right before breakfast my sister rode Dragon Challenge once and after we did Dragon Challenge and entered shops. We could have even done Hyppogriff but left it to see rest of park. Both had 5 min wait time.
FJ and Ollvanders we left for our real early entry but at that time Fj had a 30 min wait and I guess Olivanders would have taken 40 min.

The day I left with my sister for our real early entry, the park opened at 7:30am (same 9am park opening hour) and enjoyed FJ (walk on) and Ollivanders (20 min). Everything was open.

As a side note let me tell you that even though the park opens at 9am, people were redirected to enjoy the rest of the park before entering WWOHP so it wasn´t crowded until we left at 10am. You´ll have enough time :thumbsup2.

Trying to extend TR with the Bonus Stuff, LOL. But that would be last entry. :sad2:

Thank you for letting me know. I am sure you will be able to extend with bonus stuff, it looks like you took a lot of photos and they are amazing, so even if you just post photos, that will be great. How do you know what time they let you in for early entry? Just curious. Maybe since we only have a short time, maybe we will skip breakfast at Three Broomsticks and go there for lunch at some point. Not sure. Was just curious. Thanks again.:goodvibes

What is the shortcut through Seuss Landing, can someone tell me so I know how to do it? Also I was reading in my Universal 2011 book that you can actually see your pictures from FJ in the store as you exit, has anyone looked at these, what are they like? They also say they have packages, etc? Was just curious. Thanks.:goodvibes

Shortcut through Seuss Landing is to go through the left (walk by the water). I guess IOA caught on since there were reports that they blocked off that path near the end of summer. lol

Thank you for letting me know. I am sure you will be able to extend with bonus stuff, it looks like you took a lot of photos and they are amazing, so even if you just post photos, that will be great. How do you know what time they let you in for early entry? Just curious. Maybe since we only have a short time, maybe we will skip breakfast at Three Broomsticks and go there for lunch at some point. Not sure. Was just curious. Thanks again.:goodvibes

I´m working on the bonus stuff, hope to have it ready by friday. Early entry is 1hr before park opening hours, but with WWOHP frenezy they usually let you in 30 min earlier. I think you can do breakfast easily and still hace enough time to enjoy the rest of park. One question though, how many days you planning to attend WWOHP (I recommend 2).

What is the shortcut through Seuss Landing, can someone tell me so I know how to do it? Also I was reading in my Universal 2011 book that you can actually see your pictures from FJ in the store as you exit, has anyone looked at these, what are they like? They also say they have packages, etc? Was just curious. Thanks.:goodvibes

The shortcut through Seuss Landing is a path left of the carousel , you avoid walking past cat in the hat, trolley train and various shops. Most people are using it now, so just go left when you pass the carousel.

Your FJ picture can be found in Filch´s just as you exit ride to your left in the far wall. I liked the presentation but thought the camera angle was to low so your face looks strange. maybe you get a good shot.
What do you mean by packages? :confused:

I´m working on the bonus stuff, hope to have it ready by friday. Early entry is 1hr before park opening hours, but with WWOHP frenezy they usually let you in 30 min earlier. I think you can do breakfast easily and still hace enough time to enjoy the rest of park. One question though, how many days you planning to attend WWOHP (I recommend 2).

The shortcut through Seuss Landing is a path left of the carousel , you avoid walking past cat in the hat, trolley train and various shops. Most people are using it now, so just go left when you pass the carousel.

Your FJ picture can be found in Filch´s just as you exit ride to your left in the far wall. I liked the presentation but thought the camera angle was to low so your face looks strange. maybe you get a good shot.
What do you mean by packages? :confused:

It says in the Universal book, that you can purchase a single photo for $20 and packages start at $30, so wasn't sure. Thank you for the help with the short cut, hopefully I will be able to find it since I have never been to the park, we should have about a day and a half for the park, depending on how long everything at Universal takes. Can't wait for the bonus stuff, I am sure it will be great. Thanks again.:goodvibes

Still holding out for your bonus stuff. Can't wait!!!:goodvibes

Hello everyone,

I´ve finally found a way to reduce the size of my videos. The first one is for Medieval Times and the Last 2 are from FJ (Dumbledore´s Office and Defense Against the Dark Arts) the two videos from FJ are a little dark but you can see the main characters, :cool1:.

Anyone who wants help on anything you might not have clear or want to know about WWOHP or US/IOA just post a message and if I can I will help you; if not I know the great members of the forum will gladly contribute with their vast knowledge.:thumbsup2

Hope you enjoy them, here are the links:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4530/p1050802.mp4

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1528/p1060885.mp4

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7348/p1060892.mp4

I will post more photos from WWOHP in the following days. :wizard:

Hello everyone,

I´ve finally found a way to reduce the size of my videos. The first one is for Medieval Times and the Last 2 are from FJ (Dumbledore´s Office and Defense Against the Dark Arts) the two videos from FJ are a little dark but you can see the main characters, :cool1:.

Anyone who wants help on anything you might not have clear or want to know about WWOHP or US/IOA just post a message and if I can I will help you; if not I know the great members of the forum will gladly contribute with their vast knowledge.:thumbsup2

Hope you enjoy them, here are the links:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4530/p1050802.mp4

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1528/p1060885.mp4

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7348/p1060892.mp4

I will post more photos from WWOHP in the following days. :wizard:

Hi There, thank you, will watch the videos then, but more of a still photo type person so can't wait to see the photos you add over the next couple of days from the Wizarding World, love looking at them, love the Honeyduke photos so keep them coming.:goodvibes

75383577.jpg

49239521.jpg

47173347.jpg

24969078.jpg

29968946.jpg

Hi There, thank you, will watch the videos then, but more of a still photo type person so can't wait to see the photos you add over the next couple of days from the Wizarding World, love looking at them, love the Honeyduke photos so keep them coming.:goodvibes

I love pics also, but wanted to put the vids also now that I found the way to reduce their size. :rotfl2:. Enjoy the pics posted.

I am hungry now seeing The Three Broomsticks menu.

Thanks for the extras Cagenot:thumbsup2

Glad you are enjoying the pics, I didn´t go for lunch at The Three Broomsticks but that menu sure seems delicious. Enjoy the rest of pics to come.

Thank you for the photos, I am so amazed at the details when I see these photos, just totally amazing!!! Can't wait to see more, will not get sick of seeing them so post as many as you want!!!:rotfl2:Also intereted in Seuss Landing. :goodvibes

Thank you for the photos, I am so amazed at the details when I see these photos, just totally amazing!!! Can't wait to see more, will not get sick of seeing them so post as many as you want!!!:rotfl2:Also intereted in Seuss Landing. :goodvibes

Glad you are enjoying the pics. I don´t have too many from Seuss but I´ll post them after I finish with WWHOP. :thumbsup2

Glad you are enjoying the pics. I don´t have too many from Seuss but I´ll post them after I finish with WWHOP. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a plan, thanks again, I am still amazed at the detail that went into the WWHOP, it amazes me. Enjoying the photos lots.:goodvibes:banana:

Awesome photos as always. Can't wait to see more!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter