Picky eaters!

lisaes

Mouseketeer
My DS and my DM are verrrry picky eaters. I was wondering whether you can just order fries and a drink at the Sci-Fi and RF. I checked the menus on a site but don't see just fries. If it is possisble, do the CM think that you are cheap. My DS doesn't even usually eat fries, just rolls with butter but I'll generally order a plate of fries for him so it doesn't look like we are too cheap to actually BUY him anything.

I believe that you can do that. Also, the entrees at 50's P/T are pretty large, so if someone has fries, they can share. Most of the restaurants in WDW and the CM's are really understanding about 'picky' eaters. I know...I have one!!

Why not review the menus at wdwig.com..and go someplace where you can all eat and enjoy the food.

Otherwise..you will just end up feeding the DM and DS later.

:wave:hi:wave:

it's good to know that disney will accomodate picky eaters because i have one as well::yes::

eve::MinnieMo

I just ordered fries on one of our trips to Sci Fi. I guess that makes me the picky eater! And here I am, always saying my kids are the picky ones... :rolleyes1

hi kaycee

i have to be honest as well::yes:: i am proberbly the worlds pickest eater:D when it comes to picking the places we want to eat at i'm the first to say "they won't eat that or what will they eat" it look like i will be eating from the kids menu;)

eve::MinnieMo

I would not worry about ordering anything that you do want to eat. Until just lately, we rarely ordered DS anything.
He is picky and until the last few months, ate very little. He would eat just few fries or part of my baked potatos. We eat out a lot and often share or get just an appetizer, Of course, it's nice to tip a liitle more. Now DS is almost 12 and is eating more than me. He is also becomming a LOT less picky. Last night he ate and liked a grilled fish steak!!! It does get better.

Jordans' mom

hi jordan's mom:wave:
it's lovely when they start to eat a bit better isn't it::yes:: my youngest is the one thats pickey he is now 8 and is starting to try different things
at least when you are at disney they recognised that some kids are like this,i'm sure my eldest would eat his left overs::yes:: he has got a great appeite:D

thanks eve::MinnieMo

I guess ordering "typical" appetizers would be the best choice with them. I know ordering counter service would probably be easier and make more sense but... I know they would love the cool atmosphere :cool: at the Sci-fi and RF....(me too)!:wave2:

Just a note that wdwig.com has become allearsnet.com.

I don't know if the original wdwig.com still works.

I know Me and Mom is picky eaters and have elimate most sit down food places at WDW because we is picky. So that leaves us with food courts and most place that offer American food only.

How about going to a buffet and let everyone pick there on food that will be the easiest way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter