Pics of SSR rehabbed rooms

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Is the SSR rehab finished yet? Does anyone have any picture of the rehabbed rooms, specifically two bedroom units? Looking to book a stay late Sept or October. Off topic, but I can't believe how slim inventory is for those times right now.

Is the SSR rehab finished yet?
It may be, because it doesn't appear on the latest list of refurbs. It was scheduled to be done this spring. I haven't seen any first-hand reports from recent visitors, though.

Does anyone have any picture of the rehabbed rooms, specifically two bedroom units?

http://www.dvcnews.com/index.php/re.../1900-saratoga-spring-refurbished-room-photos

Looking to book a stay late Sept or October. Off topic, but I can't believe how slim inventory is for those times right now.

Food & Wine Festival is very popular with DVC members. It starts the last week of September and goes into November.

I lived in Saratoga Springs for several years. Those rooms don't remind me of it at all.

Hahaha that's funny. I have 45 SSR points that I had transferred in (long story) and I don't know whether to give SSR a try or stay elsewhere at 7 mos. I have never stayed at SSR. Are there still carriage rides?

Hahaha that's funny. I have 45 SSR points that I had transferred in (long story) and I don't know whether to give SSR a try or stay elsewhere at 7 mos. I have never stayed at SSR. Are there still carriage rides?

No carriage rides that I know of. We preferred the old colors and fabrics and carpet before the rehab.

SSR is a nice resort, quiet and nicely done with the water features. The walk to DTD isn't bad and the staff has always been very mouse like.

:earsboy: Bill

Are there still carriage rides?
Unfortunately not. I miss having them there at SSR, but Port Orleans still has them. It makes for a great evening to head there for dinner at Boatrights and then take a nice ride through the grounds.

disneynutz said:
No carriage rides that I know of. We preferred the old colors and fabrics and carpet before the rehab.

SSR is a nice resort, quiet and nicely done with the water features. The walk to DTD isn't bad and the staff has always been very mouse like.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks Bill. Have to find a way to get the DH away from VWL ..:)

BirdsOfPreyDave said:
Unfortunately not. I miss having them there at SSR, but Port Orleans still has them. It makes for a great evening to head there for dinner at Boatrights and then take a nice ride through the grounds.

Ok! I keep forgetting about Port Orleans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter