Picture of me at Disneyland 1970. Who is this character?

Dorry to hear about your mom. :hug:
Nice to have the pictures to look back at though. After my FIL died 2 years ago, it was hard to look at the pictures, but it sure is nice to have them now.

Thanks for the recent photo. I have never seen him out. I need a new updated picture with me and the Walrus. I hope to see him someday! :thumbsup2
I think you just need to keep visiting until you get that updated picture.:goodvibes

And, I wouldn't be too efficient at looking :tiptoe:for him until, Oh, maybe 5 visits from now. :scratchin
I agree with everyone else that he is rare, so you ought to be able to get a least a few visits out of looking for him.

I posted these on the "Now and Then" thread, but thought you guys might like them just to see the difference in how Pooh looks. Here's our family pic with him in 1997:

Familypooh.jpg

And look at how much different he looks a decade later (of course WE look a bit different too!):

IMG_1258.jpg

Great photos! I looked back at our 2000 photos and Pooh looks like he does in your second photo. So I guess he changed shortly after 1997. Thanks for sharing.

:)

Okay, I went through my old pics. The first shot was in April of 1997. We went back again in December of 1998, and Pooh hadn't changed by that time:

img029.jpg

(And yeah, I realize we're all wearing the same clothes!).

OK, I officially want you to live next door to me. That is the perfect combination of sincerity and oddball humor that I so appreciate!

:goodvibes
Candee

If you don't mind, I think I'll move next to you since you are closer to Disney than I am.

I was thinking of posting a picture of me from the 80s and well, that's would be really scary.

Maybe Poohs costume changed in 1999? We were there in September of 2000 for our fist visit. The only other picture I found of me at Dsineyland is blurry but it says Disneyland on the back 1970 and I am on a real pony? Still trying to figure out if they really had live pony rides back then. :)

DL once had a Pack Mule ride.Could this be what you are thinking of? It was in the area where BTMRR now is along with Train ride through Natures Wonderland and the Conestoga Wagons.

But you all look so darn cute. And, the picture of your boys in your siggie is AAAAhhhdorable.

Thanks! We've been working all day on packing away old summer clothes and digging out all the winter stuff. I just packed the last bathing suit that looked like that away! We had those three, then bought a larger size for one of them to grow into. I think it's like a 10/12, which none of my boys are even close to any more(and in the pic weren't either - but because they were too small then!). I just put it in the garage sale pile this afternoon - what a sad moment! :sad1:

We went to WDW in 2000, but I looked through and I guess we didn't do Crystal Palace that time since I don't have any pics of Pooh from that visit. I did go back to our trip in 1995 (I was pregnant with the youngest DS then!) and the older two are still in the SAME shirts :rotfl: (and Pooh still obviously has the old look!):

img030.jpg

It is fun to see all of your older pictures! My dad scanned this one of my brother and me with Dreamfinder and Figment.

I hope they find Dreamfinder some day!

kristen12-3.jpg

Thought you guys might like to see your pics with a little noise reduction and color correction:

img_4984.jpg

joeand.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter