** Picture of the Day 3 **

....WAIT! Why are they not wearing blue? Does it have to do with breast cancer awareness?

That's my guess; coach's choice. Allie does NOT wear pink. I watched a video of the "Chime In" ceremony that was held earlier in the day (the ceremony that "officially" makes them freshman at HPU) 5 times and could NOT locate her. Classes are not that big so I knew I just wasn't seeing her. She told me that evening that she was wearing pink; I never even LOOKED at the faces of the girls in pink shirts just because she never wears pink. :rolleyes: Only for breast cancer awareness usually during October so I'm assuming this coach is getting an early start. :goodvibes:tink:

That's my guess; coach's choice. Allie does NOT wear pink. I watched a video of the "Chime In" ceremony that was held earlier in the day (the ceremony that "officially" makes them freshman at HPU) 5 times and could NOT locate her. Classes are not that big so I knew I just wasn't seeing her. She told me that evening that she was wearing pink; I never even LOOKED at the faces of the girls in pink shirts just because she never wears pink. :rolleyes: Only for breast cancer awareness usually during October so I'm assuming this coach is getting an early start. :goodvibes:tink:
....well, it IS for a great cause...

Our weather for the next 7 days.... 😲 😬 🤪 😵

P1070538-L.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter